Jennifer Lopez f/ Robin Thicke & Wiz Khalifa - “Love Line”

stephen1108

In addition to other clips that have popped up online, a snippet of the Da Internz produced A.K.A. outtake has surfaced online and is floating around. Someone is trying to sell the full :rip:

but it easily sounds better than half of A.K.A. and should have made the cut :skull:

why would anyone want to buy a song with 3 has beens :skull: 

37 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

In addition to other clips that have popped up online, a snippet of the Da Internz produced A.K.A. outtake has surfaced online and is floating around. Someone is trying to sell the full :rip:

but it easily sounds better than half of A.K.A. and should have made the cut :skull:

What other clips?

1 hour ago, stephen1108 said:

What are those other clips? 

2 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

What are those other clips? 

52 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

What other clips?

A clip of the Tricky Stewart produced track called "What We Lost", and a snippet of Jen's version of "Looking Good" :duca:

22 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

A clip of the Tricky Stewart produced track called "What We Lost", and a snippet of Jen's version of "Looking Good" :duca:

Thanks. I can’t find these anywhere though. They’re old so I hope we get to hear them. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:09 AM, kyliefever2002 said:

why would anyone want to buy a song with 3 has beens :skull: 

The audacity of calling JLo a "has been" while the thing in your avi isn't anywhere near "been something". 

4 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

The audacity of calling JLo a "has been" while the thing in your avi isn't anywhere near "been something". 

and when did i ever say maggie lindemann was successful? just cause i stan someone that ain't famous that doesn't mean that these 3 aren't has beens :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

and when did i ever say maggie lindemann was successful? just cause i stan someone that ain't famous that doesn't mean that these 3 aren't has beens :bibliahh:

It's the audacity of you speaking of who's successful and who's not. 

1 minute ago, CosTaSsSs said:

It's the audacity of you speaking of who's successful and who's not. 

yeah cause mary me soundtrack and box office were so successful, i'm sure it takes a genius to recognize that :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

yeah cause mary me soundtrack and box office were so successful, i'm sure it takes a genius to recognize that :bibliahh:

Sis, you embarrass yourself :skull: call me when your fave has at least one #1 song. lol

2 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Sis, you embarrass yourself :skull: call me when your fave has at least one #1 song. lol

call me when your fave has another #1 that's not 20 years old :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

Oh shut up. 

Anyway, here's the demo

i been waiting to hear this forever since it was mentioned years ago.

17 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

:ahh: 

6 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

that's #1 on 5 different charts just two years ago :cm: you can try again 

9zog6xo.png

Not that j lo stan getting so  butthurt over someone pointing out her irrelevance that they had to resort to kindergarten level comebacks lmao. Your fave is a has-been, get over it. 

Edited by SpaceOddity

22 minutes ago, getback said:

that's #1 on 5 different charts just two years ago :cm: you can try again 

9zog6xo.png

omgggggg, she charted in BULGARIA????? AND PUERTO RICO??? AND LATIN AIRPLAY??? that is literally SO major 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

42 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

omgggggg, she charted in BULGARIA????? AND PUERTO RICO??? AND LATIN AIRPLAY??? that is literally SO major 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Get Right is a global #1 from 17 years ago :cm: 

On The Floor is a global #1 only a decade ago :cm: 

Ain't Your Mama is a global #1 too with 2 billion streams, that's only 6 years ago :cm: 

so there you have it, her #1s that's not from 20 years ago :cm: 

45 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Not that j lo stan getting so  butthurt over someone pointing out her irrelevance that they had to resort to kindergarten level comebacks lmao. Your fave is a has-been, get over it. 

"kindergarten level" is going to a thread of someone who you deem irrelevant and try to claim how irrelevant they are. while the mere fact of you being on their thread proved that they're not irrelevant and getting you hot and bothered.

if she's indeed irrelevant then you wouldn't even be in this thread

SpaceOddity

4 minutes ago, getback said:

Get Right is a global #1 from 17 years ago :cm: 

On The Floor is a global #1 only a decade ago :cm: 

Ain't Your Mama is a global #1 too with 2 billion streams, that's only 6 years ago :cm: 

so there you have it, her #1s that's not from 20 years ago :cm: 

"kindergarten level" is going to a thread of someone who you deem irrelevant and try to claim how irrelevant they are. while the mere fact of you being on their thread proved that they're not irrelevant and getting you hot and bothered.

if she's indeed irrelevant then you wouldn't even be in this thread

SpaceOddity

yeah, she's still a has been 

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

yeah, she's still a has been 

:bibliahh:

you crying that she's a has been on ATRL doesn't change the fact that she's a legend, she's booked and busy, she's so irrelevant that the media follows every step she makes, every show wants her appearance, the industry stays perching on what she does next + the fact that your fave is never even a thing to be a has been :fan:

kyliefever2002

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.