Happier Than Ever - 29.1m

Future Nostalgia - 24.4m

Twelve Carat Toothache - 22.9m

Rare - 19.2m

Not him doing less than Future Nostalgia in his 2nd day, its OVER :deadbanana2:

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The % drop isn't bad to be fair but chile

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The drop is not terrible, but it's not good.

Large percentage drops happen with albums that go viral first day and have huge streaming numbers, every big album has a large percentage drop second day (35% to 45% give or take).

Smaller debuts don't have large percentage drops. It's usually less than 25%. Posty dropped 25%+, even Rare had a smaller percentage drop second day.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• aesthetic bih

• magazine

• More Than A Melody

3 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

The drop is not terrible, but it's not good.

Large percentage drops happen with albums that go viral first day and have huge streaming numbers, every big album has a large percentage drop second day (35% to 45% give or take).

Smaller debuts don't have large percentage drops. It's usually less than 25%. Posty dropped 25%+, even Rare had a smaller percentage drop second day.

True. If the Doja song doesn't stick, I don't see this album having any sort of longevity. 

He's gonna be fighting Harry's 3rd week and Bad Bunny's 6th(?) at this point :skull: 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

True. If the Doja song doesn't stick, I don't see this album having any sort of longevity. 

He's gonna be fighting Harry's 3rd week and Bad Bunny's 6th(?) at this point :skull: 

Bad Bunny's 5th, but yeah. He's definitely gonna pull up above. Most of his tracks are ahead on Apple Music already. Posty didn't hold up a full 24 hours

Spotify is awfully close and Posty is already bleeding:

Bad Bunny: 22,658,038

Harry will have a harder time since pop is usually a non entity on Apple Music (As It Was is ahead of all of Posty's songs tho, but the rest of his album is trailing behind). And since his tracklist is short (one track less than Posty, so that's not a lot by any means, especially because Posty's extra track is not even a proper song, but Bad Bunny's bulking up on Spotify because of that, most of his tracks are not doing that much)

Harry: 19,980,721

It depends on if Posty has pure and how Harry holds up in that department. Streaming might end up kinda close between Harry and Posty, so pure will be a determining factor. Bad Bunny will have way too many streams and is definitely blocking him imo. We'll see how Bad Bunny trails the rest of the week, his big tracks are party tracks so he doesn't suffer much during Fridays/Saturdays, but he might suffer a decrease on Sundays (unlikely tho).

6 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

1st Day:

Happier Than Ever - 37.3m

Twelve Carat Toothache - 30.6m

Future Nostalgia - 29.2m

Rare - 25.3m

2nd Day:

Happier Than Ever - 29.1m

Future Nostalgia - 24.4m

Twelve Carat Toothache - 22.9m

Rare - 19.2m

Not him doing less than Future Nostalgia in his 2nd day, its OVER :deadbanana2:

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The % drop isn't bad to be fair but chile

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Reminds me of when people on here were calling Equals a flop lol 

1st Day:

Equals - 30.4m

Twelve Carot Tootheache - 30.6m

2nd Day

Equals - 24m

Twelve Carot Tootheache - 22.9m

Lets see if it can stabilize, plus he has I Like You and Cooped Up doing well right now 

Edited by inmymendes

This is a great hold. Again ATRL doing the most because of one troll user :psyduck:

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

Bad Bunny's 5th, but yeah. He's definitely gonna pull up above. Most of his tracks are ahead on Apple Music already. Posty didn't hold up a full 24 hours

Spotify is awfully close and Posty is already bleeding:

Bad Bunny: 22,658,038

Harry will have a harder time since pop is usually a non entity on Apple Music (As It Was is ahead of all of Posty's songs tho, but the rest of his album is trailing behind). And since his tracklist is short (one track less than Posty, so that's not a lot by any means, especially because Posty's extra track is not even a proper song, but Bad Bunny's bulking up on Spotify because of that, most of his tracks are not doing that much)

Harry: 19,980,721

It depends on if Posty has pure and how Harry holds up in that department. Streaming might end up kinda close between Harry and Posty, so pure will be a determining factor. Bad Bunny will have way too many streams and is definitely blocking him imo. We'll see how Bad Bunny trails the rest of the week, his big tracks are party tracks so he doesn't suffer much during Fridays/Saturdays, but he might suffer a decrease on Sundays (unlikely tho).

The next few days will be telling I guess yeah :rip: inb4 it ends up being #1 BB #2 Harry #3 Post.

2 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

Reminds me of Equals when people on here were calling that a flop lol 

1st Day:

Equals - 30.4m

Twelve Carot Tootheache - 30.6m

2nd Day

Equals - 24m

Twelve Carot Tootheache - 22.9m

Lets see if it can stabilize, plus he has I Like You and Cooped Up doing well right now 

Ed's debut was objectively underwhelming though, especially since he had two hits before the album. The fact that Post pulled the same numbers without hits is very telling. :skull: 

But = served longevity (still performed meh in the US) and so far it's not looking that great for Posty.

Oh how I wish Post Malone were a girl, just so this thread would explode, and serve the biggest kiis, coz it’s a little boring, in the stan wars, lately.

11 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

@Post Malone was bandwagoning Billie during the WWFAWDWG era, but started dragging her when the HTE era started "flopping" and then he became a full-blown OBH. He used to drag Billie using Post stats. It's funny now how the tables have turned.:bibliahh:

Thanks for the ATRL History class guys! :hug:

See this is why you don't stan someone because of success cause what you gonna do once all that glitter is gone? :bibliahh:

3 days:

Bad Bunny: 32,710,790

Harry: 28,418,118

Posty fell behind Harry and BB now, btw. He did 1M+ less than Harry and 2.5M+ less than BB.

Apple Music US, all of Posty's songs except the collab with Doja lost multiple spots, BB has 10 songs in top 20 and all 23 in top 80, Harry's songs all gained in positions and he has 12/13 in top 100.

BB will definitely be above Posty in streams, imo. BB is already ahead on AM and will likely pull ahead on Spotify by tomorrow unless Posty massively recovers. Harry's streams will probably fall short, depending on if Posty keeps bleeding or not, so it depends on pure vs pure.

On 6/4/2022 at 4:29 PM, Blade Runner said:

I'm talking about Journals (2013). He truly recovered thanks to Diplo. 

lol journals his label didnt want to release, it was treated like big secret LOL, only his fans know about this, its sales werent even submitted nor its stated as his official release :(

i do agree with you its musically beautiful and worth listening

On 6/5/2022 at 9:28 PM, aesthetic bih said:

Thanks for the ATRL History class guys! :hug:

@Post Malone notchu being considered atrl HISTORY

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

It keeps getting worse :rip:

It keeps getting better

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

1 hour ago, Perfect Crime said:

@Post Malone notchu being considered atrl HISTORY

That member does kinda stand out, but only for one thing ( for being a OBEH)

This is wild to me tbh, how did he fall off so soon? 

Miss @PostMalone knew what he was doing getting banned before album release 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 hours ago, Nexto said:

A one trick pony like his fave(s)

OT: He's over.

I'm afraid to call that member with that adjective cuz I thought it would be warnable and the MOD scares me :deadbanana4:

He went full pop with Sunflower and Circles and it looks like the rap fans completely ditched him. :gaycat6:

Same thing happened to The Weeknd. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.