• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• aesthetic bih

• magazine

• More Than A Melody

Not Chromatica minus Rain On Me AND Sour Candy outstreaming first day. :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

He really served:

Beerbongs & Bentleys (Teenage Dream) ---> Hollywood’s Bleeding (PRISM) ---> Twelve Carat Toothache (Witness)

Like the "male Katy" jokes/comparisons arent even funny anymore 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Now wait a damn minute.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Stoney is also paralleled by One of the Boys and One Right Now is also paralleled by Chained to the Rhythm.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

That was a HUGE drop holy cow :deadbanana4:

He consistently did 70M+ back to back and now only getting 30M+

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

this is really good y'all

stop trolling :mazen:

the way I know my numbers :jonnycat:

11 hours ago, magazine said:

all in all, I'm guessing around 30M

Just now, Pop Art said:

Not Chromatica minus Rain On Me AND Sour Candy outstreaming first day. :deadbanana2:

Now wait a damn minute.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Stoney is also paralleled by One of the Boys and One Right Now is also paralleled by Chained to the Rhythm.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Another fun fact: the 3 singles from TCT have all been collabs with Abel, Roddy and (soon) Doja just like the Witness era

he went from racking up HIT after HIT and debuting with +70M twice to this quickly

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I predicted this. 30m isn't awful but low for his standards. 

moonlitdick
5 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

I forgot about congratulations :deadbanana4:

well, Katy had all SOLO hits KIAG, HnC and WUIV (and the underrated ToY) so Kat still wins.

Still no… I Fall Apart (solo) is 7X plat & White Iverson (solo) is 8X plat :rip: Go Flex (solo) is 4X plat, all off Stoney

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

he was truly left in the last decade huh

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The 2019 fad

@Post Malone what happen?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

his casual listeners are busy streaming Bad Bunny's new album :crown:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Another fun fact: the 3 singles from TCT have all been collabs with Abel, Roddy and (soon) Doja just like the Witness era

he went from racking up HIT after HIT and debuting with +70M twice to this quickly

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The parallels are getting weird.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

And what's really weird is with Katy, you could see the cracks forming a few years before Witness. This just came outta nowhere.

The only thing I can think is he was too GP reliant and took too long a break to the point that they moved on, but that "break" wasn't even all that long since Circles was still smashing just two years ago. :deadbanana:

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Ed Sheeran's "=" debuted with 30.9M first day on Spotify btw, a tank but at least he served longevity (esp outside the US)

Will this serve a =? Will the Doja collab revive the era and interest in Post after 2019?

giphy.thumb.gif.fd3c95d8fca4692171deb1fa

Ed Sheeran already had two smash hits before releasing his album, Posty had none unfortunately.

giphy.thumb.gif.fd3c95d8fca4692171deb1fa

30M isn’t bad it’s just low for his standard :rip:

Just now, Pop Art said:

The parallels are getting weird.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

And what's really weird is with Katy, you could see the cracks forming a few years before Witness. This just came outta nowhere.

The only thing I can think is he was too GP reliant and took too long a break to the point that they moved on, but that "break" wasn't even all that long since Circles was still smashing just two years ago. :deadbanana:

Yeah its actually SO weird how fast he was dropped. Its not just about his singles tanking or this low album debut, even "culturally" he feels over. He was sooo relevant, had a LOT of fans (mostly frat boys and white girls) and he still appealed to different crowds. Circles was an HAC smasha too. :skull: I do believe that the huge drop in quality of his music was one of the reasons, but that doesn't fully explain it because how can anyone go from 3 smash eras back to back with several hits to this level of floppage. He didn't even have a huge controversy or a messy era like Witness.

Hollywood's Bleeding is actually still doing well and serving great longevity though :dies: 

AlexStexaul

Chromatica outstreamed :gaygacat5:

He was a faceless artist with no dedicated fanbase so it's not surprising to see him fall off just like a certain racist

Less than Chromatica :ahh:

see... as i said this is his Witness era he's literally the male Katy Perry, also has no grammy and he just cut his hair for this era too, how similar :sistrens:

why are you all acting surprised that this is flopping? 

His career isn’t over. He just had an underperformance

gotta remember y’all swore Justin Bieber was over when Changes bombed only…artists sometimes have a misstep

he’ll be more than fine :giraffe::giraffe:

It’s a bomb!

what happened to him? i swear like a year ago everyone i came into contact with was so in love with "posty"(?) and now this :rip:

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

His career isn’t over. He just had an underperformance

gotta remember y’all swore Justin Bieber was over when Changes bombed only…artists sometimes have a misstep

he’ll be more than fine :giraffe::giraffe:

this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.