Dua Lipa debuts Anwar's replacement

unclefloprry

These celebs date someone for two years then the next day they’re already dating a new one. Once summer ends, she will drop him :gaycat6:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivan_brit

• Bloodflowers.

• unclefloprry

• J-esper

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not him stanning all lives matter and #buildthewall too tho :skull: it's not looking good

In his defense, in 2014 in Spain people didn’t know the real mean of n word. I was in high school and I remember that a lot of straight guys said it because they listened from rappers and though it was cool…

About the other things disguising 

Hmm he is good looking and popular on Instagram, but every time I see him I remember Omar and how **** he was to him  

The thread title :oh:

-

Dua sis what is this? :doc:

I hope they are just *******

damn she really has a TYPE even if this one is an upgrade

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

He's alright. Idk anything about him. Long as she's happy. 

mlaredoperez
8 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

IM IN SHOOK!!!!! :WAP:

They leave the club together :jonnycat:

What club was it? Cha cha?

My sis needs to get better taste in men. I've been worried about her for years...

dua-lipa-breakup-3.jpg

She's too good for those guys. She should get a MAN but whatever makes her happy I guess.

6 hours ago, pieceofgök said:

The way she’s increasing her globality in Lat Am, shes a genius

jRrJgLk.gif.295faaabe4cda21056be5d40be2b

Pls she's way more popular there than Aron Piper.

21 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

My sis needs to get better taste in men. I've been worried about her for years...

dua-lipa-breakup-3.jpg

I agree about her bad taste but what’s wrong with Paul Klein, did he do something? He’s actually the only fairly attractive guy she’s dated imo.

OT: At least he’s not Jack Harlow i guess but i wish she’d date hotter guys. She’s literally one of the most gorgeous women ever yet she dates well below her league. I don’t get it.

Dua, where's the flavour? He seems as interesting a flour, she can do, and deserves, better. 

1 minute ago, theintriguingone said:

I agree about her bad taste but what’s wrong with Paul Klein, did he do something? He’s actually the only fairly attractive guy she’s dated imo.

OT: At least he’s not Jack Harlow i guess but i wish she’d date hotter guys. She’s literally one of the most gorgeous women ever yet she dates well below her league. I don’t get it.

Yes :rip: 

2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Yes :rip: 

OMG NO :rip:. That’s awful wtf.

So a pedophile/groomer, an antivaxxer and now an alleged racist… Dua sis what are you doing with these types of men :toofunny2: 

Not Twigs posting a video of her making out with him:bibliahh: Aaron having fun with the pop girls

10 hours ago, Archetype said:

She has horrible taste in men, like, possibly the absolute worst.

This

Not Aaron, he was cute for a min but now he gives KFeb vibes.

Beautiful women have the worst taste in men! :toofunny2:

Maybe it’s true love but I doubt Dua is wanting more than fun with this man at the moment. :toofunny2: 

He is awful-controversial and ugly so please no. Choose some real hot spanish man Dua :biblio:

Let's say Miss Dua likes her toxic (a little) dirty men. She has an interesting type.

He's an upgrade, and I find him very hot, idk why because he looks like a douchebag (I guess I also have my questionable taste), but yeah he screams f*ckboy. Well *****, enjoy that dd.

i do think this boy is ugly but i love seeing dirrty dua getting drunk on a nightclub and grinding up on men

please, more 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.