Did anyone here sell Cutco knives?

Planet Mars

This twitter thread, a rite of passage for American HS and College kids is being scammed into this mess :lmao:

I remember getting in the mail right when I graduated **** about Vector knives too and the compensation and benefits sounded wayyy too good :rip:

byeee i got recruited for this and at the interview i immediately realized it was a scaaaaam

okay but i also heard the knives are actually good ? whats the tea 

11 minutes ago, Cute said:

okay but i also heard the knives are actually good ? whats the tea 

They are but it is still textbook MLM except they prey on teenagers :deadbanana2:

Yes :rip: 

the knives are quality, but not worth the price 

No, but one of my high school friends tried to recruit me to sell Vemma drinks.

I got something in the mail from Vector knives, but I was pretty sure it was an MLM 

giphy.gif

I once went to one of their "job interviews" where every single person who got through the door got to move to the next round. They showed us a PowerPoint presentation, and most of us left about twenty minutes in. They don't tell you exactly what you'll be doing until you get to that stage. You apply for a different role through a different company, trying to disguise themselves.

I know one girl who sold the knives for about a month, earned enough for a Playstation 3, and then simply never gave the company their money. :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.