Piqué caught cheating on Shakira

taemin

8 minutes ago, sweeterareplace said:

I’m so glad she went she looked good as hell.

is shakira living in the US atm? Where is dancing with myself filmed?

It was already filmed. She at bcn right now.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• Jude

• Sergi91

• vuelve88

23 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

no, if the rumors are true, it happened some time ago. she also was on vacation in Ibiza without Piqué days before she flew to NY to promote Dancing with Myself.

Yeah I mean whole thing happened long time ago. She clearly was over him in Cannes if you see the interviews but something happened last Saturday after Cannes that made her go to the hospital. Pique wasn’t home or something haha

9 minutes ago, sweeterareplace said:

I’m so glad she went she looked good as hell.

is shakira living in the US atm? Where is dancing with myself filmed?

Atlanta but it was already filmed a while back. As far as I know she still lives in BCN and will probably keep the house since the rumoura say Piqué is back in his bachelor's apartment. 

2 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Atlanta but it was already filmed a while back. As far as I know she still lives in BCN and will probably keep the house since the rumoura say Piqué is back in his bachelor's apartment. 

Omg I live in atlanta, I didn’t know it was filmed here. I guess she was living here while it was filming but I never saw or heard her out anywhere in atlanta online. I thought the show was live I didn’t know it was pre recorded.

I think it would be cool for her to have a fresh start and move to LA or NYC especially with the tax situations but I understand that she has kids situated in BCN already.

8 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Yeah but she was with him in the car the same day. I dunno wtf is goin on anymore. 

8 or 9 pages and this could be false then? lmao :deadbanana4:

NOT every bachelor in Hollywood following her :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

8 or 9 pages and this could be false then? lmao :deadbanana4:

If that's true  she truly tricked us like she did with the spaniards authorities  

Te felicito promo on point.   :clap3:  I doubt it tho. Cut his D*ck off!!

He cheated on Shakira with 2 woman

blond model of 20 years and the mother of his team mate Gavi

6 hours ago, Joster said:

Yeah I mean whole thing happened long time ago. She clearly was over him in Cannes if you see the interviews but something happened last Saturday after Cannes that made her go to the hospital. Pique wasn’t home or something haha

I mean the Spanish court dismissed Shakira's appeal in the tax fraud case and now she has to face trial. The thought of going to jail could give anyone an anxiety attack which apparently is the reason why she went to the hospital (OR it could be health related which I really hope that's not the case)

48 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

He cheated on Shakira with 2 woman

blond model of 20 years and the mother of his team mate Gavi

And was sexually harassed by Shaquille O'Neal on NBC's Dancing with Myself for which he was fired but the story's been scrubbed from the internet. NBC also covered for him by making up some technical equipment excuse. 

Hopefully this inspires her to make some good music :thing:

Hoping the best for Dónde Están Los Ladrones album maker :heart: She deserves a lot better 

Edited by Kylizzle

Dump his ASS and have a good time with Chris and Henry queen

Live our dreams 

:WAP:

20 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

Yeah but she was with him in the car the same day. I dunno wtf is goin on anymore. 

She doesn't look very happy... then again papz are annoying

On 6/2/2022 at 12:25 AM, James_Dean said:

Her incoming Lemonade era :jonny5:

An actual separation / divorce >>>>> Lemonade.

She says no forgiveness to cheaters.

On 6/3/2022 at 3:44 AM, Sergi91 said:

A classic she needs to cover in English! 

? I am the cat… under the rain!!!! ? 

tenor.gif

Where is this gif from :deadbanana2:

She may date the hottests guys of hollywood but she will miss that pique d!ck for sure :gaycat2:

On 6/2/2022 at 6:25 PM, KingJay said:

He’s just sooooo hawt, what can you expect especially if he has a nice ass D, these men ain’t loyal especially when they know they have a nice D. Been there done that. They will poke every hole they can get a chance to poke. It’s 2010s Facebook all over again with pokes

omg this is kinda true, I dated big d guys and most of them can't be loyal, they have "too much" to not share

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

She doesn't look very happy... then again papz are annoying

Shakira's father was taken to the hospital last week. Ofc she's not happy.

did the queen lie ... 

On 6/2/2022 at 1:00 PM, Erotic said:

Que pendeja :bibliahh:abandonó su cultura y arte por el, se movió a un país donde la odian, ahora debiendo millones $ de taxes, todo por el, para que al final la deje de esta forma tan ridícula :bibliahh:

Ready for fijación oral 2.0 :clap3:

Mess 

On 6/3/2022 at 3:16 PM, Espresso said:

And was sexually harassed by Shaquille O'Neal on NBC's Dancing with Myself for which he was fired but the story's been scrubbed from the internet. NBC also covered for him by making up some technical equipment excuse. 

What is this tea? :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.