• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

Weapons slaps tbh. Everything I've heard from the album is solid pop perfection so far and I'm trying really hard to resist listening to the leak :jonny6:

Any word on an alt cover CD release btw? I still can't seem to get used to the official one, otherwise I'd have pre ordered this in every format in a heartbeat.

10 hours ago, Psycho said:

Traditional promotion won't work anymore, she needs to actually have a personality and social media presence in 2022, rather than one tweet a week about Skechers and an Instagram story from the beach.

the normani effect. but let’s be real, i love the bops but maybe the personality just isn’t there 

59 minutes ago, Saint James said:

the normani effect. but let’s be real, i love the bops but maybe the personality just isn’t there 

She could have built a personality with 'Sweet but Psycho' concept tbh.. but it's probably a bit late now. Some new, lesser pop girls are also taking that 'sweet but Psycho' persona: Anne Marie (whose latest hit is actually called 'Psycho' and is a top 10 UK hit), Bella Poarch

The only consistent thing she has for her brand is the Max haircut, but she got rid of it :rip:

she seems to be still discovering herself and it's reflected in her visual (the duality image in Heaven & Hell cover, MDB video, the hair change etc) It is self growth and needed for her , but it does make branding consistency more difficult

20 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

We know nothing about her.

she doesn't want us to know much about her. she's hiding something.

1 minute ago, Nefertiti0 said:

she doesn't want us to know much about her. she's hiding something.

yup. I think these new artists are trained to say the least. :emofish:

On 11/30/2022 at 6:21 PM, Nefertiti0 said:

I hope this means it'll be available in international stores eventually, I NEED this color but don't want to pay a fortune to have it imported from Ava's store in the US

On 11/28/2022 at 1:00 PM, J-esper said:

Ava's team and label are making the same mistake a lot of acts have made.

Ava has a nice presence in Europe and I feel this era could have been pretty big so far had her team done more here.

I know traditional promo is not that 'hot' anymore, but there are enough ways to promote and the pandemic has given acts loads of tools to promote if needed.

The passive away her team and her label have reacted to the l-word and the campagne overall is a shame

Zara Larsson's team made the same mistake, she was really strong in Europe during her first international era but they kept chasing the US and ended up losing Europe in the long run.

she should have gave us an album full of mottos with some circkut twists and sticked with the maxcut bangs version It's wasn't difficult. oSpugUk.jpg

way better than her debut, can't believe she chose Weapons as a single when it's literally the worst song

A butterfly over her ***** and 2 songs titles in the caption… she is such a Mariah Stan :clownny:

On 12/4/2022 at 3:10 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

I was there, she did good. She looked good, sounded good, had dancers, did a little choreo

she needs to tour for her small gana de before they move on 

9 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

officialcharts.com says the album is getting released a week prior, on January 20 :lakitu:

10 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

oh well more time post-holidays for her to barely promote the album on tik tok I guess 7ndKFLT.gif