Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

15 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

where is the CWY campaign? 

Jingle Ball Tour starts in 2 days. we may get a new CWY performance in HQ. I don't expect anything else.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

19 minutes ago, Akasaka Sad said:

she really just drop a song and disappear, where is the weapon video?

Well she didn't disappear, she's performed at a couple of shows since Weapons dropped

They most likely never anticipated pushing back the album this far so they released Weapons now to show that the era isn’t dead. I just hope they will do something more with it like at least a video before next year :bloo:

MDB is slooooowly raising on Spotify EU and radio US. No need for a new ”single” :coffee2: but I wouldn’t kind a promo drop like weapons :gaycat4:

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Jingle Ball Tour starts in 2 days. we may get a new CWY performance in HQ. I don't expect anything else.

Yeah you’re right :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

MDB is slooooowly raising on Spotify EU

it only charts in France and Belgium

58 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it only charts in France and Belgium

Yeah that :clownny::skull:

3 hours ago, Edibles. said:

She'll probably book a NYE performance or something

And she's doing the Jingle Bell Ball tour, along with some other big artists, throughout this holiday season. Weapons performances hopefully? :duca:

Edit: Someone just said this  :coffee:

Edited by Reginald

'Christmas Without You' is already outstreaming D&D songs
CWY — 440.739
MDB — 333.857
Weapons — 290.438
MYTP — 239.333

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

CWY — 440.739
MDB — 333.857
Weapons — 290.438
MYTP — 239.333

Are we really surprised… talent wins  :lakitu:

she should start posting track previews on TikTok and pray for a miracletumblr-m42rpua-LGs1r58lid540.gif

Ava's team and label are making the same mistake a lot of acts have made.

Ava has a nice presence in Europe and I feel this era could have been pretty big so far had her team done more here.

I know traditional promo is not that 'hot' anymore, but there are enough ways to promote and the pandemic has given acts loads of tools to promote if needed.

The passive away her team and her label have reacted to the l-word and the campagne overall is a shame

17 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

CWY — 440.739
MDB — 333.857
Weapons — 290.438
MYTP — 239.333

What's tragic is that Weapons' stream being close to MDB

51 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Ava's team and label are making the same mistake a lot of acts have made.

Ava has a nice presence in Europe and I feel this era could have been pretty big so far had her team done more here.

I know traditional promo is not that 'hot' anymore, but there are enough ways to promote and the pandemic has given acts loads of tools to promote if needed.

The passive away her team and her label have reacted to the l-word and the campagne overall is a shame

The biggest issue is her team keep chasing US market. 

She should focus solely on Europe

1 minute ago, reymiu said:

The biggest issue is her team keep chasing US market. 

She should focus solely on Europe

Yeah the most commonly made mistake, a lot of US acts could have had long lasting careers UK/EU/AUS markets had they taken the jump and focused their promo there and be just be happy if any occasional US succes also comes around

2 minutes ago, reymiu said:

What's tragic is that Weapons' stream being close to MDB

MDB is on the biggest playlist in France and over 80K of its streams are from France.

I think they are finally focusing on the EU market judging by the recent EMA and NRJ awards she attended + album preview party in Germany + Fans meetings and interviews in Italy:celestial5:

And there is the whole Jingle Tour coming in the US. :celestial5:

Edited by Totami Legend

Traditional promotion won't work anymore, she needs to actually have a personality and social media presence in 2022, rather than one tweet a week about Skechers and an Instagram story from the beach.

50 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Traditional promotion won't work anymore, she needs to actually have a personality and social media presence in 2022, rather than one tweet a week about Skechers and an Instagram story from the beach.

This.

We know nothing about her.

She needs to be consistent. Changing her hair up every week, weird release patterns, lack of personal promotion, sense of in-genuineness, and seemingly no f**ks given attitude are all fueling the "faceless radio fodder" narrative. I just don't understand why she doesn't take advantage of the tools at her disposal like her appearance to help push her as an artist further 

Make a vlog series for YouTube, do more stuff on tik tok... more lives on instagram. There are so many opportunities. :celestial5:

tbh i dont think she cares... she's probably happy with the hits she's had and the money she keeps getting for barely doing anything