Ava Max - 'Diamonds & Dancefloors'

Supervillain

Ghost as the European single and Cold As Ice as the US single makes the most sense.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Supervillain

• Club classic

THE VERSES

THE CHORUS

THE BRIDGE

THE OUTRO 

:jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

This need to become a WW smash, MNEK really has that Midas touch 

She needs to make Ghost the next single and film a Scooby Doo themed video for it

19 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm praying she drops it as a promo single officially once the 12 Days of Diamonds & Dancefloors or whatever is up because I don't know how much longer I can hold out, it's literally a pop perfection. :jonny5:

she should release this instead of MDB… it will be a hit

She really deserves a Katy Perry or at least Dua Lioa career.

Her generic bops deserve to be massive

Another Forever 21’d radio pop Frankenstein that sounds lab generated? Sis needs to work with some new producers and add some dimension to her sound. 

a potential UK smasher if promoted right me thinks :clap3:

This damn b!!!! should have released this around Halloween!!! Wtf were they thinking? :deadbanana4:

This sounds great in HQ! 

Edited by justjess

Catching up on the snippets, and I'm really impressed. The title track and Get Outta My Heart in particular :jonny4: Ghost sounds like a basic bop, should be a single

8 hours ago, The Last of Us said:

I saw earlier that somebody mentioned a deluxe edition, has that been confirmed? And if so, do we know how many extra tracks we’re getting?

The deluxe was confirmed on paper in an interview with Vogue Italia and on some other occasions too. We might get it on the album release day (or at least an announcement), and we don't know how many songs there will be but Ava said that there are 6 tracks which didn't make it to the standard edition of the album so...maybe those?

10 hours ago, Psycho said:

Tea :clap3: a future UK smasha and RAYE ender

i would love to see this perform better than Escapism. I wish ava an ounce of luck!

8 hours ago, The Last of Us said:

I saw earlier that somebody mentioned a deluxe edition, has that been confirmed? And if so, do we know how many extra tracks we’re getting?

confirmed by ava (liar), insiders and vanity fair, no infos yet :cookie:

Honestly the OG cover grew on me a lot. I still kinda don't really like it and I like the new cover better but it's much better than when I firstly saw it 

I remember when I saw it for the first time ever, I literally gasped and was sure it was fake and when it was real, I let out a huge laugh in disbelief and denial. :deadbanana2::biblio:

Then I complained about the cover nonstop for like 2 months or so

Omg and I totally forgot Ava and Ellie Goulding will be performing at the new year's eve event.

I really hope they meet or something :jonnycat:

The Last of Us
3 hours ago, psychodiva336 said:

The deluxe was confirmed on paper in an interview with Vogue Italia and on some other occasions too. We might get it on the album release day (or at least an announcement), and we don't know how many songs there will be but Ava said that there are 6 tracks which didn't make it to the standard edition of the album so...maybe those?

6 tracks?! Come through Ava! :WAP:

I remember when the album first went up for pre-order it showed 16 tracks and then changed to 14, so I’m assuming that whatever tracks 15 and 16 were will be included.

2 hours ago, Delirious said:

Omg and I totally forgot Ava and Ellie Goulding will be performing at the new year's eve event.

I really hope they meet or something :jonnycat:

the fact that she met Gwen, Ariana and Kelly but still no selfies :rip: