Shooting at High School graduation in New Orleans

ttsmu

This is never going to end. Isn't it?

Edited by ttsmu

I cannot even imagine what the graduate of that woman is feeling. I don't know that I could process the level of anger.

I’m starting to believe these shooters are being planted as population control in the US bc this is legit getting ridiculous 

I think the new reality is that there's just gonna be a new mass shooting every couple days so they're not even individually memorable. It was pretty much starting to become like that that before Covid.

Alright time to lock everyone back up last year during covid lockdown

Sure this is sad but what can be done about it?..pass common sense gun legislation?  

9 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I think the new reality is that there's just gonna be a new mass shooting every couple days so they're not even individually memorable. It was pretty much starting to become like that that before Covid.

New reality?  This has been my life as long as I can remember.

I don't even know what to say anymore other that may the victim(s) rest in peace because it's pretty clear that this won't ever be solved.

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Sure this is sad but what can be done about it?..pass common sense gun legislation?  

not allow every bum hillbilly to buy a gun?

1 minute ago, favorite crime said:

not allow every bum hillbilly to buy a gun?

But then how will they protect themselves from...I don't know...a tornado?

23 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Not every couple of days. Daily. There have been more mass shootings in the US than days have passed this year. And it’s on the rise. 

wonder how much more until something changes

Time to move to Canada. There's hardly any mass shootings out there.

21 minutes ago, hahayo said:

this is media driven. stop sensationalizing these shootings. 

If anything, we've become desensitized to gun violence. I'm not saying the media don't have a part in this, but they are happening regardless.

....14 mass shootings from Memorial Day weekend alone.

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I’m starting to believe these shooters are being planted as population control in the US bc this is legit getting ridiculous 

This... I can’t see any person with sane mind on USA government will see this on daily bases and say ohh its fine! Like wtf.

Summer of Shootings confirmed. this is our reality now.

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

wonder how much more until something changes

Clearly the sheer quantity of shootings doesn't seem to be relevant to anything happening. At this point I'm just lost for words 

12 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Summer of Shootings confirmed. this is our reality now.

That's Chicago every summer. And they have the most restrictive gun laws allowed by SCOTUS.

40 minutes ago, chessguy99 said:

That's Chicago every summer. And they have the most restrictive gun laws allowed by SCOTUS.

Guess America should legalize selling crack since it comes across the border anyway too!

• ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, Communion said:

Guess America should legalize selling crack since it comes across the border anyway too!

Let’s legalize sex work as well. 

Our politicians are psychopathic. They do not care about us and no number of dead children will be enough to sway them on this issue. We need to look beyond politics at this point. I wish we could open conversations about organized strikes to force change through. Relying on politicians to save the day is a loser’s game. 

On 5/31/2022 at 6:18 PM, chessguy99 said:

Whose laws are changing to a free-for-all in mere weeks with the NY state case they're writing opinions on anyways so that framing doesn't matter.

There's more mass shootings than days in a year in the US. If we create a thread for all of them... goodbye :deadbanana2:

R.I.P to the Grandma. What a horrible day for her grandkid(s)

Ban guns, USA! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.