Chocolate ice cream is the WORST ice cream flavor. Why?

Taylor Sniffs

*Among mainstream flavors, at least. 

I like chocolate bars and ice cream separately, but chocolate ice cream is probably one of the worst pairings of foods I have ever had. The nuanced flavors of dark chocolate does not translate well in ice cream form. It's too rich and heavy you would give up eating the whole thing after one or two bites. 

Strawberry ice cream remains superior. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Biggie

• welham

• Pendulum

• Taylor Sniffs

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

*Among mainstream flavors, at least. 

I like chocolate bars and ice cream separately, but chocolate ice cream is probably one of the worst pairings of foods I have ever had. The nuanced flavors of dark chocolate does not translate well in ice cream form. It's too rich and heavy you would give up eating the whole thing after one or two bites. 

Strawberry ice cream remains superior. 

Strawberry is not the superior. Throwing up Chocolate ice cream is the worst tho. It’s so bad smh. 

it depends on who makes it

5 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

cause you have no taste :gaycat1:

People with taste don't go for an ice cream that screams, "Hey, look at me, I'm CHOCOLATE! Eat me!" We're all about subtle and sublime flavors, i.e. strawberry, pistachio, vanilla, and butter pecan :gaycat1:

Edited by Taylor Sniffs

Strawberry flavour???? :deadbanana2: honey the strawberry flavouring in store bought items, including mass produced ice cream, is artifical 

Chocolate is fine, but it's boring on its own.

not even a Hiroto avi could convince me with this BS

Hirosho-Kun-3.thumb.gif.59252a8e3ad92f22

Edited by truthteller

yes it's bitter:pukey: vanilla >>>

I agree. Who prefers plain chocolate ice cream now that I think about it. Vanilla or even chocolate chip has so much more dynamic flavor. 

12 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Mint chocolate chip >>>>>

This :mandown:

Cause it fails  to capture the nice flavor of the chocolate bars I fear

Edited by Navyofbadgals

13 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Strawberry flavour???? :deadbanana2: honey the strawberry flavouring in store bought items, including mass produced ice cream, is artifical 

Get you a Haagen Dazs Strawberry ice cream which every grocery store stocks. No artificial anything. You tried it Bryers girl 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Get you a Haagen Dazs Strawberry ice cream which every grocery store stocks. No artificial anything. You tried it Bryers girl 

Haagen Dazs is expensive and to be fair I've never tried it, might try it if it's on weekly sale sometime :gaycat6: I usually don't like fruit-flavoured ice cream. 

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif

I was with you until you praised strawberry.

All plain flavours are boring imo. If it doesn't have at least 3 different flavourings and something for crunch or texture, I ain't eating that.

The first Symptom of Peter Pan syndrome is the preference of Strawberry flavored things over the age of 18

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.