Boris Johnson to reportedly bring back imperial measurements to mark platinum jubilee

Horizon Flame

Slay those useless measure units, King :clap3:

Imagine wanting complicated measurements back just to feel better about your life:deadbanana4:

Edited by The Next Day

Nobody wants this. :rip:

To be honest, this is probably to appease the US for a trade deal :skull:

Why is he so hell-bent on wanting to keep the title of most hated man in the country? You have little competition, give it a rest.

50 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Why is he so hell-bent on wanting to keep the title of most hated man in the country? You have little competition, give it a rest.

How is he still on top tho? :rip:
I've always seen him dragged, hated in UK as much as Donald was in the US

WHY is he still on top lmao

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

How is he still on top tho? :rip:
I've always seen him dragged, hated in UK as much as Donald was in the US

WHY is he still on top lmao

Because he and his party keep acting like dictators and changing the laws to benefit themselves behind the scenes to keep the Conservatives and the Cabinet in power - usually by distracting the public via the MSM on menial topics

5 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

Because he and his party keep acting like dictators and changing the laws to benefit themselves behind the scenes to keep the Conservatives and the Cabinet in power - usually by distracting the public via the MSM on menial topics

Putin teas :biblio:

I read the title in a hurry and thought this would be about invading countries again 

:rip:

These distraction tactics :biblio: No one under 40 even knows what these measurements are. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.