• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ampersand13

• Cutthroat

• Buffy

6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Anything But Ordinary could've been such a hit so could Things I'll Never Say I just... UGH if I think about it too hard it'll still make me angry

96-D29-C97-0-D71-44-D3-B197-B7-A91-DBE52

It’s not too late… she should just release those as singles today. I don’t get why she doesn’t go for it…

Im definitely streaming this tonight, the mood in here is everything :celestial6:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

It’s not too late… she should just release those as singles today. I don’t get why she doesn’t go for it…

You know what, let's get the LBSs to trend it on Twitter, those songs deserve the world

• ATRL Moderator

I hate that I still have two and half hours :weeps:

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

You know what, let's get the LBSs to trend it on Twitter, those songs deserve the world

Let’s gooooo!!!!

Avril really missed out on her Teenage Dream era had she released way more singles :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, DavidSMateus said:

Avril really missed out on her Teenage Dream era had she released way more singles :jonny6:

She was being generous, the music industry would have been permanently shut down given the lack of competition, Let God was just too powerful I fear

The “da da la la la la” in Things I’ll Never Say is one of the best melodies in music history. :chick3: I’m getting mad too now this wasn’t a single @Ampersand13 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

The “da da la la la la” in Things I’ll Never Say is one of the best melodies in music history. :chick3: I’m getting mad too now this wasn’t a single @Ampersand13 

RIGHT?! It's immediately infectious and has this innocent charm. One of her most relatable tracks :wanda:

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

RIGHT?! It's immediately infectious and has this innocent charm. One of her most relatable tracks :wanda:

:sosad:

I Don't Give is a bop and a half. the whole thing slaps. avril queen

Woah. I wasn’t expecting the aggressive drums on Falling Down. I kind of feel like it wasn’t necessary to make the drums so prominent. The rest of the arrangement is beautiful…. What a gorgeous song.

It’s a shame that she doesn’t carry  herself as a icon, she carries herself as just being there. She should be doing magazine covers, talk show interviews, performances, etc displaying how huge this era was. :celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Rican said:

It’s a shame that she doesn’t carry  herself as a icon, she carries herself as just being there. She should be doing magazine covers, talk show interviews, performances, etc displaying how huge this era was. :celestial5:

Lettuce pray her team has some tricks up their sleeve, I really want this to be an event but she has to acknowledge its existence first 

Imagine the wonders that a remaster like this one could do to her best album Under My Skin in a couple of years. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Roger said:

Imagine the wonders that a remaster like this one could do to her best album Under My Skin in a couple of years. 

Might finally elevate it to a solid 7, that would be impressive :wanda:

Complicated > Sk8ter Boi > Im With You / Losing Grip > Breakaway > Things I'll Never Say > Mobile

The absolute potential this album had to be one of the biggest albums ever. Ah

Under my skin with daydream (with an actual bridge) is all i need. 

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Speeding up Breakaway after her vocals were done was… a choice

she needs to fire Feldy

There are so many people talking about the way he "compressed" her voice and made it too robotic in a song like Breakaway where there was no need at all for it

I think he did a really good job on Love Sux, but yeah, that was a little too much :gaycat6:

Is the vinyl sold out everywhere? I cannot find it

last time i listened to Get Over It was 20 years ago on a cassette 

she is just too powerful 

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

Is the vinyl sold out everywhere? I cannot find it

I think some retailers realized it went on sale too early so they took down a lot of those links so I wouldn’t fret too much, I’m sure they’ll be up again either tomorrow or soon.

I just hope Wal Mart doesn’t cancel mine

• ATRL Moderator

Streaming Goodbye Lullaby now (after streaming self-titled this morning) to prepare for the absolute slayage. I was considering spinning Let Go but I wanted my first listen through in a minute to be the remastered version :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator

Do we think this’ll chart? :sherlock:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.