Why do weed cafes exist in The Netherlands?

Sweet Sexy Savage

And tell me why can’t we do it here in the US? :jonnycat:

Because the American government would rather endorse drug dealers and other unsafe illegal ways, clearly

h5IXZA6.gif

8 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

The weather and the food are depressing

What, I've always wanted to go there. :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Ger-55 said:

What, I've always wanted to go there. :gaycat6:

You thought the Netherlands had good weather and food? :lmao: maybe their islands in the Caribbean lol

The coffee shops are great but they were kind of expensive especially if you want premium bud. I was surprised to spend 16-17€ per gram of weed. In florida with my medical marijuana card it's like 8-9$ a gram

The thing I loved most about Amsterdam was how bike friendly it was. We don't have anything like that in America.

I liked the food ? But I guess it was kind of basic. Croquettes were literally on every menu. Same with Belgium lol 

Edited by makeme

3 minutes ago, makeme said:

The coffee shops are great but they were kind of expensive especially if you want premium bud. I was surprised to spend 16-17€ per gram of weed. In florida with my medical marijuana card it's like 8-9$ a gram

The thing I loved most about Amsterdam was how bike friendly it was. We don't have anything like that in America.

I liked the food ? But I guess it was kind of basic. Croquettes was literally on every menu. Same with Belgium lol 

Sis you were ripped off big time :ahh:

I pay 9 at most for some pretty good stuff. Sure the more expensive can be better, but not nearly 2x the price better

Edited by *Tim

The only thing this country got right tbh

1 minute ago, *Tim said:

Sis you were ripped off big time :ahh:

I pay 9 at most for some pretty good stuff

Not to be rude but what you think is good stuff might not be good in my eyes. Good weed is really subjective topic. I went to numerous shops around the city the stuff they were selling for 9-10 was not good IMO. 

33 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

The only thing this country got right tbh

:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.