Kandi: "Xscape would beat Destiny's Child in a Verzus"

naval23

People acting like DC3 has 10 quality singles when they barely have 5...

Xscape just barely have singles to match total count with though

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• slw84

• naval23

• BnPac

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Which says more about you than it does about xscape?

DC3 is pop. TLC easily dogwalks them. Spice girls globally.

With Xscape at BEST they can win the black community but overall DC3 would win for having more pop hits.

People need to stop pretending that DC3's catalog stands the test of time. Most of it is throwaway.

Xscape doesn't have as many hits but their classic stand the test of time % is higher.

DC3 wins on No no no, bills bills bills (isn't even that good), Independent woman is almost corny but it's still goes, Say my name is their magnum opus, 

Lose my breath (recycled carnival beats), Bootylicious (was corny back then but fun), Cater to the 1950s, are wack AF

justice for Girl, jumpin jumpin and bug a boo a forgettable bops that were for the moment but whew chile. it hits.

Xscape whens on Just kickin it, Understanding, My little secret, Feels so good, who can i run to?

love on my mind is wack AF

the arms of the one that loves you or whatever was a hit for the moment but forgettable.

I could remove Feels so good which was more of a cult generation hit and DC3 and Xscape would have 4 strong singles and that says less about DC3 who had more singles and more opportunities to have better quality catalog.

Now I personally would add Jumpin Jumpin and Bugaboo to the 4 but that's my personal bias because those songs were a moment for me as a kid

Short version: Kandi ain't lyin Xscapes top song count match DC3 and Xscapes top 4 would only lose with Say my name. They eating the other three DC3 songs up.

UGGzfBi.gif

Chile you are consistently on the WRONG side of history and really hate anything to do with Beyonce.

DCs catalog doesn't stand the test if time yet their catalog is more recurrent than TLC and Spice Girls? Sure they might have had bigger peaks, but that's that. DC literally has the longest running #1, best selling GG album of the 21st century with Survivor and the last ever #1 coming from a girl group over 20 years ago. And they're the most certified in platinum singles. TWOTW is eligible for Diamond and Survior should get there in the long run as well. 

Not only that. Bills Bills Bills that was co-written by Kandi doesn't even have the chart points to compete with Say My Name, Jumpin Jumpin, Survivor or Bootylicious. There goes Kandi/Xscapes only trump card. 

Edited by Dreajae

9 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

DCs catalog doesn't stand the test if time yet their catalog is more recurrent than TLC and Spice Girls? Sure they might have had bigger peaks, but that's that. DC literally has the longest running #1, best selling GG album of the 21st century with Survivor and the last ever #1 coming from a girl group over 20 years ago. And they're the most certified in platinum singles. TWOTW is eligible for Diamond and Survior should get there in the long run as well. 

they're speaking from an older black person's perspective I'm guessing but the math is just not on their side. If DC didnt stand the test of time Xscape had no shot :skull:

even with impact, I'm not seeing it. guess its fine because DC3 isn't wasting their time at a verzus anyway :duck:

10 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Chile you are consistently on the WRONG side of history and really hate anything to do with Beyonce.

Not only that. Bills Bills Bills that was co-written by Kandi doesn't even have the chart points to compete with Say My Name, Jumpin Jumpin, Survivor or Bootylicious. There goes Kandi/Xscapes only trump card. 

Exactly. All DC have to play is “Independent Woman” and it’s a wrap.

If it was D4 destiny wins but D3 sorry not cutting it Michelle held the group back greatly. Everybody wanted her out the group! She couldn’t keep up with Bey & Kelly!  Remember when she fell on stage then had the nerve to blame it on Kelly. :coffee:

Just now, Pheromosa said:

they're speaking from an older black person's perspective I'm guessing but the math is just not on their side. If DC didnt stand the test of time Xscape had no shot :skull:

even with impact, I'm not seeing it. guess its fine because DC3 isn't wasting their time at a verzus anyway :duck:

I don't think they're black. :biblio: 

But seriously, Bey/DC can never win in a debate. When a group outsells them/her, they automatically lose. When she/they sell/outchart others, "Oh its subjective and sales aren't everything. Quality!".

Now people are running to call them local in another thread when they literally have some of the most certified units for female artists in UK and Australia and had Asia in their pocket. They went far for a black girl group. Anyone else would be proud. 

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

With Xscape at BEST they can win the black community but overall DC3 would win for having more pop hits.

People need to stop pretending that DC3's catalog stands the test of time. Most of it is throwaway.

Xscape doesn't have as many hits but their classic stand the test of time % is higher.

DC3 wins on No no no, bills bills bills (isn't even that good), Independent woman is almost corny but it's still goes, Say my name is their magnum opus, 

Lose my breath (recycled carnival beats), Bootylicious (was corny back then but fun), Cater to the 1950s, are wack AF

justice for Girl, jumpin jumpin and bug a boo a forgettable bops that were for the moment but whew chile. it hits.

Xscape whens on Just kickin it, Understanding, My little secret, Feels so good, who can i run to?

the arms of the one that loves you or whatever was a hit for the moment but forgettable.

I could remove Feels so good which was more of a cult generation hit and DC3 and Xscape would have 4 strong singles and that says less about DC3 who had more singles and more opportunities to have better quality catalog.

Now I personally would add Jumpin Jumpin and Bugaboo to the 4 but that's my personal bias because those songs were a moment for me as a kid

Short version: Kandi ain't lyin Xscapes top song count match DC3 and Xscapes top 4 would only lose with Say my name. They eating the other three DC3 songs up.

UGGzfBi.gif

I-

There's no way she truly believes this. Probably just wanted to run her mouth knowing it'd get attention because of how big of a lie it is :skull: 

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

UGGzfBi.gif

Chile shut up. DC music is more streamed more sampled, more relevant than all them non-singing hoes you named, globally.

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

3 hours ago, Dreajae said:

And this is all it boils down to. That user has an iron-clad hate boner for Bey, it’s almost laughable. I will never forget them lying about chart stats to undermine Bey and still not back down when they were called out with receipts. This was when savage was smashing :laugh:

I guess versuz is inherently subjective but they’re acting as if it’s far-fetched DC would win against a group like Xscape. I’m not American so I don’t even know any songs by Xscape but at the end of the day, Americans made DC songs popular while the other one was left in the dust. Say what you may about quality, the public bopped your DC then and they’re still outstreaming now. 

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

People acting like DC3 has 10 quality singles when they barely have 5...

Xscape just barely have singles to match total count with though

Right that’s why their music is more streamed than TLC & Spice Girls on Spotify & Apple, Pandora & YouTube and those things came after their peak :lmao: 

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

DC- 12M

Spice Girls - 8M

TLC-7M

Xscape-700k 

Have a seat 

2021 Most Streamed (500): 

DC- 291M 

Spice Girls- N/A

TLC-N/A

Same goes for 2020

Same goes for 2019

Same goes for 2018

RS Most Streamed Artists Chart 500 (this week)

390. Destiny’s Child - 6M streams

N/A. TLC

N/A. Spice Girls

https://www.rollingstone.com/charts/artists/2019-10-01/

Facts are never on your side @slw84:fan:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

11 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Right that’s why their music is more streamed than TLC & Spice Girls on Spotify & Apple, Pandora & YouTube and those things came after their peak :lmao: 

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

DC- 12M

Spice Girls - 8M

TLC-7M

Xscape-700k 

Have a seat 

Drag it 

Thought they were doing something bringing up other girl groups :johnald:

1 minute ago, Bey'Knight said:

Drag it 

Thought they were doing something bringing up other girl groups :johnald:

And that fact DC’s music is more sampled than both like Britney Stan’s are even bitter towards DC :lmao:

I love Kandi, but nobody could ever beat queen Beyoncé, sorry.

There’s no gg seeing DC for hit to hit hang it up flat screen 

4 hours ago, Dreajae said:

Chile you are consistently on the WRONG side of history and really hate anything to do with Beyonce

31 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

That user has an iron-clad hate boner for Bey, it’s almost laughable. I will never forget them lying about chart stats to undermine Bey and still not back down when they were called out with receipts. This was when savage was smashing :laugh:

!!!! 

And the need to always write a whole senseless book's chapter full of lies and wrong data just to undermine B is just pathetic. :lmao:

Best believe, even if it was 3LW vs DC, he will give it to anyone other than something related to B. 

My Little Secret is my jam but no, that's just factually not a thing they can even hope to be true. 

10 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Britney Stan’s are even bitter towards DC

Because deep down they equate DC to Bey, which also explains their annoyance whenever DC's stats are brought in relation to B. 

Kandi setting Xscape up to get dragged by the Beyhive + DC stans. :lmao:It's giving Brandy vs Alicia Keys stans having a warzone on Twitter because of that fanpage making up that Never Say Never has a diamond album when it only sold 5 million copies and Jack Harlow.  :deadbanana4:

It's just her being confident in herself, nothing wrong with that, I for one would never call myself a loser and why should she? :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.