How Do You Want To Propose/Be Proposed To

PMKARDASHIAN

Ok so I’m thinking about proposing to my boyfriend and I have absolutely no idea how to do it. In my mind, I want it to be a grand, memorable gesture, like sunset on a beach in Italy on our anniversary, or during his birthday week when I fly his entire family out for the celebration. 

But part of me also wants something cute, sweet, and low key because he’s not the “grand gesture” kind of guy. I’ve showered him with gifts and luxuries while we’ve been dating and he’s always appreciative and excited but tells me I don’t need to do as much as I do, but I simply want to. 

So basically I just want ideas and dreams of what you guys think about when you want someone to propose to you or propose to your partners. 

Thanks in advance :hug:

Something low-key, not in public preferably, but that's me  :gaycat6:

Good luck!

5 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Something low-key, not in public preferably, but that's me  :gaycat6:

Good luck!

Thank you! I’m leaning towards that, but part of me is tugging for a huge theatrical production but I know what that looks and sounds like 

4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Glad you said on a beach after you said grand, and not at a public place or a restaurant or something. If you do it at the beach, do it at a quiet place with no one else there. Imo there shouldn't be any pressure to say yes, so I wouldn't do it in public, I wouldn't have family there, etc. Keep it intimate, especially since you already said he's not the type for grand gestures. You can always make a 'grand gesture' by doing something fun that day, go for dinner, go to a hotel room with candles etc or have someone put candles etc in your own bedroom and then pop the question

That’s really cute actually. I love the romanticism of it.

I’m leaning toward seclusion and just us. No cameras, no gasps. Just two people so ******* in love and ready to commit to it. 

thank you 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.