(rumor)Madison Beer was a potential 5H member

jdanton2

if 5H had taken on a new member when Camila left it could have been Madison Beer based on this rumor. i like a few of her songs so she might have been a good choice.

Translated from Portuguese by
Did you know? After Camila Cabello's departure from Fifth Harmony, Madison Beer was tipped to be the new fifth member of the girl group. Negotiations did not go ahead because Normani, Dinah, Lauren and Ally chose to continue as a foursome.

•  

we need her for the reunion :duca: 

real harmnoziers won't accept the racist back!! :duck:

1 minute ago, Iceland said:

we need her for the reunion :duca: 

real harmnoziers won't accept the racist back!! :duck:

Why would they need someone new? It would just be the 4

They did the right thing to keep as 4. But it's shame what happened with 5h. Their album without Camila is pretty solid, the problem was the single choices. "Down" killed everything from the very beggining, if it was "Angel" or even "He Like That" (as the lead, not a 2nd single - without even radio adds or TTH) things would be different for them. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Negotiations did not go ahead because Normani, Dinah, Lauren and Ally chose to continue as a foursome.

That didn't go over to well with for them :next:

Thank god she didn't :jonny: pop groups today are so bad (thankful for kpop ones)

43 minutes ago, Selegend said:

They did the right thing to keep as 4. But it's shame what happened with 5h. Their album without Camila is pretty solid, the problem was the single choices. "Down" killed everything from the very beggining, if it was "Angel" or even "He Like That" (as the lead, not a 2nd single - without even radio adds or TTH) things would be different for them. 

They wanted to have another worth it/work from home moment but it didn’t work. Down was boring and bland while angel was their best single and he like that was the perfect summer song with more push it could’ve done well. 

Edited by Dialamba

I actually think this is a miss opportunity. The group really needed some type of revamp or reintroduction.

I think Madison would’ve brought something special to the group.

thank GOD it fell through, Dinah Jane & Friends did NOT need her :heart2:

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They wanted to have another worth it/work from home moment but it didn’t work. Down was boring and bland while angel was their best single and he like that was the perfect summer song which more push it could’ve done well. 

exactly

She's too good to be someone's backfill 

It wouldn't move a needle, but I would still be here for it :jonny5::jonny5:

Reminds me of when Geri left the Spice Girls and The Sun published a fake story saying they offered the spot to Dana International (1998 Eurovision winner) :bibliahh:

I don't think it's true

i remember this rumor also existed with other pop girls, some people were saying that they were gonna add zara/bebe/etc :toofunny3:

Ally mentioned it in her book back in 2020  though hinted a famous singer . not sure i would consider Madison famous.

https://stylecaster.com/ally-brooke-finding-your-harmony/

Ally Brooke Reveals Fifth Harmony Considered Replacing Camila Cabello With a Famous Singer

5814f0acb4e987d10d263e3e6210e2a8.jpeg?resize=%2C
byJason Pham Oct 13, 2020 at 11:02 am EDT

Ally Brooke’s book, Finding Your Harmony, may be about her experience in Fifth Harmony, but don’t expect it to tell the band’s full story. “Fifth Harmony honestly has five books in itself,” Ally tells StyleCaster.

Finding Your Harmony: Dream Big, Have Faith, and Achieve More Than You Can Imagine, which hits shelves on Tuesday, October 13, follows Ally’s journey as a singer, from the moment she auditioned for The X Factor (the reality music competition that formed Fifth Harmony) to when the band announced their hiatus in 2018. Though the book includes several never-before-heard stories about the band (including a letter to fans and Ally’s former Fifth Harmony members), one detail Harmonizers won’t find is why Camila Cabello left Fifth Harmony in 2016. In fact, her name doesn’t even appear in the book. 

“For me, it was super important to keep Fifth Harmony and my book as positive as possible,” Ally says. “I didn’t want to focus on the drama. This is not a tell-all. For the first time, I wanted it to be through my lens, through my eyes, my story.”

Still, though Ally doesn’t dive into Camila’s exit, she does write about what happened to Fifth Harmony after she left. In Finding Your Harmony, Ally reveals that Fifth Harmony’s management wanted to replace Camila with a fifth member found from a worldwide search reality show. She also revealed that the band’s management gave Fifth Harmony’s remaining four members—Ally, Normani, Lauren and Dinah Jane—names of other “well-known young artists and celebrities” who could possibly join the group. 

“There were several different options and routes we could’ve taken. There were a lot of different ideas floating around,” Ally says. “But the four of us decided, ‘Hey. We think it would be odd to all of a sudden bring someone.’ The four of us have a history, and we know what we went through together. We know our journey. We know each other. We felt like there was no question that we should continue on as we were.”

Though Fifth Harmony went on as a foursome, Ally admits that one singer her management suggested piqued her interest. “I don’t know if I can share, but one would’ve been really cool,” Ally says. “She’s at the top now, and everybody loves her. I love her. That wasn’t what we felt like would be right for our group, even though we love this other singer, and she’s awesome. She probably wouldn’t have accepted anyways because she probably would’ve said the same thing, like, ‘I don’t know if I should step in here.’ And her career is already blowing up.”

Madison is with Epic records  which was the label 5H  was with.

4 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Thankfully it didn’t pan out. Madison is above being in a washed girl group :rip:

Madison's claim to fame is being in K/DA outside of that no one knows who she is.

4 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Thankfully it didn’t pan out. Madison is above being in a washed girl group :rip:

Not trying to be rude but does she even have one hit? What makes her being above being in a group?:deadbanana:

Would Madison beer Portugal lie

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

Ally mentioned it in her book back in 2020  though hinted a famous singer . not sure i would consider Madison famous.

https://stylecaster.com/ally-brooke-finding-your-harmony/

Ally Brooke Reveals Fifth Harmony Considered Replacing Camila Cabello With a Famous Singer

5814f0acb4e987d10d263e3e6210e2a8.jpeg?resize=%2C
byJason Pham Oct 13, 2020 at 11:02 am EDT

Ally Brooke’s book, Finding Your Harmony, may be about her experience in Fifth Harmony, but don’t expect it to tell the band’s full story. “Fifth Harmony honestly has five books in itself,” Ally tells StyleCaster.

Finding Your Harmony: Dream Big, Have Faith, and Achieve More Than You Can Imagine, which hits shelves on Tuesday, October 13, follows Ally’s journey as a singer, from the moment she auditioned for The X Factor (the reality music competition that formed Fifth Harmony) to when the band announced their hiatus in 2018. Though the book includes several never-before-heard stories about the band (including a letter to fans and Ally’s former Fifth Harmony members), one detail Harmonizers won’t find is why Camila Cabello left Fifth Harmony in 2016. In fact, her name doesn’t even appear in the book. 

“For me, it was super important to keep Fifth Harmony and my book as positive as possible,” Ally says. “I didn’t want to focus on the drama. This is not a tell-all. For the first time, I wanted it to be through my lens, through my eyes, my story.”

Still, though Ally doesn’t dive into Camila’s exit, she does write about what happened to Fifth Harmony after she left. In Finding Your Harmony, Ally reveals that Fifth Harmony’s management wanted to replace Camila with a fifth member found from a worldwide search reality show. She also revealed that the band’s management gave Fifth Harmony’s remaining four members—Ally, Normani, Lauren and Dinah Jane—names of other “well-known young artists and celebrities” who could possibly join the group. 

“There were several different options and routes we could’ve taken. There were a lot of different ideas floating around,” Ally says. “But the four of us decided, ‘Hey. We think it would be odd to all of a sudden bring someone.’ The four of us have a history, and we know what we went through together. We know our journey. We know each other. We felt like there was no question that we should continue on as we were.”

Though Fifth Harmony went on as a foursome, Ally admits that one singer her management suggested piqued her interest. “I don’t know if I can share, but one would’ve been really cool,” Ally says. “She’s at the top now, and everybody loves her. I love her. That wasn’t what we felt like would be right for our group, even though we love this other singer, and she’s awesome. She probably wouldn’t have accepted anyways because she probably would’ve said the same thing, like, ‘I don’t know if I should step in here.’ And her career is already blowing up.”

It was actually Becky G the label wanted, but Becky G had her hit Mayores in 2017 and decided to not follow through. Also Becky is Normani's childhood friend so in a sense it would have worked and another latina replacement for...

22 minutes ago, Topaz said:

It was actually Becky G the label wanted, but Becky G had her hit Mayores in 2017 and decided to not follow through. Also Becky is Normani's childhood friend so in a sense it would have worked and another latina replacement for...

Oh wow. 

She's too good to be in this group, thank god this wasn't the case :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.