STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Coldplay announces 7th stadium show in Buenos Aires, shook?

gustavothehuman

It's serving modern day legends I fear :gaydonnacat1:

I wish my fave Adele had the same energy to tour like Coldplay :toofunny3:

I love seeing genuinely talented bands like Coldplay having so much success when it comes to touring. Legends! :clap3:

I’m travelling to London to see them in August and I can’t wait. 

7 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

I wish my fave Adele had the same energy to tour like Coldplay :toofunny3:

I will never understand her chosing a Vegas residency over touring :toofunny2:

Edited by gustavothehuman

2 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

I love seeing genuinely talented bands like Coldplay having so much success when it comes to touring. Legends! :clap3:

I’m travelling to London to see them in August and I can’t wait. 

I would KILL to see them at Wembley, my budget is to low for that nnnnnnn. I'm seeing them in Rio de Janeiro though.

Edited by gustavothehuman

3 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I would KILL to see them at Wembley, my budget is to low for that nnnnnnn. I'm seeing them in Rio de Janeiro though.

I’m from Manchester but they haven’t announced any tours here for 2022, so I’m going to London instead.

One of my best friends lives in London and I’m going with her so it’ll be fun. We take it in turns when it comes to gigs, as sometimes she comes to Manchester and stays at my apartment or I’ll go and stay with her. 

I’ve spent so much on tours for this year as I have The Killers, Imagine Dragons and Coldplay. To be fair though, The Killers has been delayed about 1,000 times because of Miss Rona as that was originally supposed to happen in 2020. :gaycat6:

I blame the resellers. I saw videos of their concerts where the GA (floor) was almost empty :biblionny:

10 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I will never understand her chosing a Vegas residency over touring :toofunny2:

I mean, she couldn't even get that thing done either so :rip: 

OT: Their touring power is insane :clap3: 

I didn't enjoy a Coldplay album since Ghost Stories but I love seeing them win. I stanned them SO HARD between 2000 and 2010 and seen every tour in that time frame. They put on amazing shows, Chris is an ENTERTAINER :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

I’m from Manchester but they haven’t announced any tours here for 2022, so I’m going to London instead.

One of my best friends lives in London and I’m going with her so it’ll be fun. We take it in turns when it comes to gigs, as sometimes she comes to Manchester and stays at my apartment or I’ll go and stay with her. 

I’ve spent so much on tours for this year as I have The Killers, Imagine Dragons and Coldplay. To be fair though, The Killers has been delayed about 1,000 times because of Miss Rona as that was originally supposed to happen in 2020. :gaycat6:

They will definitely play there next year. 

OP has anyone played there more than them? 

4 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I blame the resellers. I saw videos of their concerts where the GA (floor) was almost empty :biblionny:

Are the videos from US dates? They didn't put chairs on GA this time, but the tickets sold are pretty much the same amount (plus the tour is lowkey bombing there). I heard artists are not being allowed to have GA at full capacity, Mexico City was packed in all dates though, so I don't know.

:clap3: Beatles over 

I didn't know they were this huge in south america :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Living in Europe must be so great for live shows, ugh. Going to a show here in Brazil is a hassle unless you live in São Paulo.

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Apparently Roger Waters did 10 dates there, but I forgot the name of his tour.

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Hopefully! I’m having to travel to Milton Keynes to watch Imagine Dragons as they didn’t announce a Manchester show for this year and I’m desperate to hear the Mercury songs live. With Act 2 coming out in July, I’m almost certain they’ll tour again next year and I think they will come to Manchester that time. I just couldn’t resist waiting! lol 

3 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Living in Europe must be so great for live shows, ugh. Going to a show here in Brazil is a hassle unless you live in São Paulo.

Yeah, it is a lot easier when it comes to seeing people perform. 9/10 times if an artist I love doesn’t come to Manchester, they perform in a city that isn’t too hard for me to travel to. 

8 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Apparently Roger Waters did 10 dates there, but I forgot the name of his tour.

Oh right. I could see them adding an 8th show tbh. I just looked, the stadium they are playing seems bigger than the one they did last time? Should be a decent gross from those 7 shows. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Oh right. I could see them adding an 8th show tbh. I just looked, the stadium they are playing seems bigger than the one they did last time? Should be a decent gross from those 7 shows. 

River Plate is the biggest stadium of Argentina if I'm not mistaken. During the first sale they had to add three extra dates as the day went by, so yeah, it's very likely they have an 8th show in the bag.

The show in Monterrey Mexico last March was definitely the best concert I've ever seen. They are true legends.

18 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

(plus the tour is lowkey bombing there).

This is kinda surprising, I know their last 2 albums tanked there but I would think Coldplay are a big enough name to still be a touring force in the U.S.

18 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

This is kinda surprising, I know their last 2 albums tanked there but I would think Coldplay are a big enough name to still be a touring force in the U.S.

They're doing +50k per date. It's not bad by any means of course, but most shows are only going sold out in the actual day or simply not doing it. Compared to 6 Wembleys, 7 River Plates and 4 King Baldouins it's kind of disappointing, US is serving "I love her lack of energy, go girl, gives us nothing!" :gaycat6:

Love seeing "Paradise" hitmakers winning like this :clap3:

Impressive they are basically doing a Buenos Aires Stadium Residency :jonny5:

They slayed earlier this year at Mexico it was probably one of the biggest Stadium tours here in Mexico of all time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.