?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• No!
    • somewhat....
    • Yes alot!
    • no but sometimes its hard...

I still use them

The totally legally downloaded music that I have on my phone is really convenient on the go

33 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Y'all are so weird. Do you miss torrents? Uhmm they exists still so why are you asking this question? No I don't miss them since I just used one 3 minutes ago :juanny:. We love high quality Flacs

You can't ask that here lmao

The random anger :bibliahh:

Girl there's so many sites, blogs, forums, discord etc. that get you everything in m4a, mp3, flat, wav... I prefer a Google drive link to torrenting.

Also don't DM me and ask for links, I don't want WPs. They are easy to find anyway.

I actually think I have a problem because I have over 1.2 TB of flacs :rip:

File sharing is still accessible. I use *oul*eek whenever I’m looking for Something obScure

6 minutes ago, ELT said:

I actually think I have a problem because I have over 1.2 TB of flacs :rip:

me back in 2010 :bibliahh:

I use torrents for p*rn but never have for music :gayalipacat5:

Streaming is superior anyways and much more accessible

HTB4.gif

I only downloaded songs I liked, so my library was very curated. On the other hand, it lacked discovery, so it also sucked.

Streaming is miles better - I can now have both.

Edited by omni

30 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Girl there's so many sites, blogs, forums, discord etc. that get you everything in m4a, mp3, flat, wav... I prefer a Google drive link to torrenting.

Also don't DM me and ask for links, I don't want WPs. They are easy to find anyway.

Most of the good sites are in Russian or require you sign up for an account 

aint no one got time for that 

Bloodflowers.

13 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

You do realize it still exists and hosts the largest freely available collection of music anywhere? Literally anything ever recorded is on there, pretty much

i dont really use it anymore since i just stream but i loved that you could find almost anything there

MadonnasBoyfriend
49 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Most of the good sites are in Russian or require you sign up for an account 

aint no one got time for that 

Bloodflowers.

Nope you are just going to the wrong ones jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

right?

why the hell would anyone use torrents for music :rip:

I used to dabble a little bit a few years ago but it's not relevant to me anymore :matty: Free movie/TV sites (and a few streaming services) make it so I don't have to download films/series anymore, and t*rrenting music never seemed to fully work because there would typically be quality issues when I imported files into iTunes. Anyway, the only time I got in trouble was when I got a copy of How to Train Your Dragon 3 while it was still in theaters & Spectrum sent an email warning :oh:

ugh no i don't - remember when you downloaded a file and it took forever because there were barely any good seeds and then IT WAS THE SAME 5 SECONDS IN A LOOP :skull:

Nope. Not for movies, not for games. I never really understood it. Never even liked the name 

I still download my music ma'am :gaynetcat2:

I could never trade my godly iTunes library that is perfectly customized to my taste for a streaming service

2 hours ago, Stankonia said:

I still download my music ma'am :gaynetcat2:

I could never trade my godly iTunes library that is perfectly customized to my taste for a streaming service

I still have my iTunes library of hard find 80s and 90s song so I agree with you :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.