• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KOMH

• Girls5eva

• KillingYourCareer

• TaylorNation

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariah Carey has feuded with Jlo, Nicki Minaj, Xtina Aguilera, Celine Dion etc.

fdg.thumb.gif.7411486b7aa7b744d859529f55

Ariana looks super mean and rude to me, like the epitome of a high school mean girl. 

There were also so many reports during the My Everything era of her being rude to fans, asking them to delete photos of her, being rude to staff at events, etc. :deadbanana4:

So I guess S****** worked really hard to squash any incidents since, and/or she got proper media training  

14 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Katy Perry and Christina

Imagine saying Katy is mean with a Taylor Swift avi. It is common knowledge that this bitter woman tried to sabotage Katy‘s career because her own dancers preferred to tour with miss Hudson instead of miss Swift. 

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

Imagine saying Katy is mean with a Taylor Swift avi. It is common knowledge that this bitter woman tried to sabotage Katy‘s career because her own dancers preferred to tour with miss Hudson instead of miss Swift. 

Katy probably seems the nicest and most fun out of the last gen pop stars

I would say Nicki Minaj. Not only she's mean, she's evil. 

Taylor. Releasing her entire back catalogue back on streaming services on the exact same day that Katy Perry dropped Witness :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Not you acting like Katy wasn't in on it :rip: anyhow I'll just leave these here

https://www.popbuzz.com/music/news/katy-perry-britney-spears-mental-health/

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/entertainment/katy-perry-obama-joke/index.html

it's literally Rihanna (thats why i dont like her)