LEGS AND HIPS AND 

BODY BODY

BODY BODY
9rNH.gif

IDC what they say, Don't Think I'm Not is still a bop!! :gaycatina1:

2 minutes ago, Embustera said:

She has only one good album.

Exa:wave2:ctly 

I thought I was the only one not liking her voice :deadbanana4: her tone is so annoying and shaky .. Serving Ester dean demos

And i mean.. Im still shocked from that song she had in the first season :deadbanana4:

I fly above all the drama, I I fly above, I I fly above, I I fly above, it's beneath me, it's beneath me, it's beneath me. So I fly above all the haters, I I fly above, I I fly above, I I fly above, it's beneath me, it's beneath me, it's beneath me

Real Housewives Nene GIF

7 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I thought I was the only one not liking her voice :deadbanana4: her tone is so annoying and shaky .. Serving Ester dean demos

And i mean.. Im still shocked from that song she had in the first season :deadbanana4:

I fly above all the drama, I I fly above, I I fly above, I I fly above, it's beneath me, it's beneath me, it's beneath me. So I fly above all the haters, I I fly above, I I fly above, I I fly above, it's beneath me, it's beneath me, it's beneath me

Real Housewives Nene GIF

Help :bibliahh:

When I posted this i housewife thread it was just kind of going viral lmao 

fjdjdjn this has been all over my tiktok it sounds like pokemon battle music :deadbanana2:

Still a bop

She was on a high this time last week reuinting with her Xscape crew and killing it to ........this :rip:

It sounds like the sort of music which would play as ATRL throws the pop girl of the month into a volcano because her new single bombed

3B363426-6701-4FC2-9235-409447EB06D3.gif

17 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Still a bop

YES!

This is so awful. This is like beyond abortion. 

Yeah, her voice was always better when she had other women singing around her :rip: 

She not bad, but she not great either.  

Which is CRAZY because all the Xscape girls went to performing arts school for singing, lol.  

56 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

She was on a high this time last week reuinting with her Xscape crew and killing it to ........this :rip:

She doesn't seem bothered. I mean it gets stuck in your head so she's doing something right. :jonny3:

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

It sounds like the sort of music which would play as ATRL throws the pop girl of the month into a volcano because her new single bombed

ma'am

eV6duTn.gif

One of the very few times I approve of something old becoming viral. 

9rNH.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.