Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning P1 |RT: 96%,MC: 81| $370M WW| In theaters now 🪂

Broken

8 hours ago, bjorn said:

This is the type of movie that deserve Billion dollar at the box office with real stunts, not those Fast and the furious with the fake cgi 

This. And we will be supporting this movie :heart2:

• Like 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• mystery

• Gorjesspazze9

• Eóghan

Rises to 99% on Rotten Tomatoes from 134 reviews!

• Like 2

Wow excited for this! 

Cruise never disappoints 

unless it’s the mummy 

11 minutes ago, mystery said:

Rises to 99% on Rotten Tomatoes from 134 reviews!

:deadbanana2::superman:

Okay saw this last night at an early screening! So good! The women completely stole the show. :clap3:

Awesome action sequences, the score, it felt slow at the beginning but it once it got going, it never let up. 

• Like 3

I—

image.jpg

"Reckoning Part Two" will be the first movie to get 101% on RT. You heard it here first :bird:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eaux wow I didn't think it was gonna be that good. Maybe I'll reconsider it

Paramount really ****** up the release date... 

This movie has the potential to cross the 1 billion mark. My prediction: $850M-900M.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Paramount really ****** up the release date... 

This movie has the potential to cross the 1 billion mark. My prediction: $850M-900M.

It will be really disadvantaged by a smaller China gross than usual since all Hollywood blockbusters are suffering from diminishing grosses there. The franchise usually gets a large amount of money from the country. I do agree that 800m should be a reasonable prediction for it though. The next one should cross a billion.

• Like 1

Just saw the movie.

Honestly Rogue Nation > Fallout > Dead Reckoning Part One > Ghost Protocol.

Don't get me wrong it was quite great and the ranking is actually close. The reason why I rank the prior to higher is that they had a much clearer plot and felt like very well rounded movies. This one suffers from Part One syndrome and it really feels like most of it is buildup towards a larger plot that will have a payoff later, though regardless of that it is very much its own film as well.

I liked the insane amount of dutch angles and it did feel quite different visually from the other films in the series. Rogue Nation was a warm toned European vibe spy film, Fallout was adrenaline infused balls to the walls action. For this I feel like the editing could have been improved and the plot itself is lost at some points, you can definitely tell it was created on the move. There is a lot of stuff in there that could have easily been cut to make the pacing a bit better, just when the wheels start turning they slow down instead of allowing it to continue building, probably my biggest complaint about the movie.

The setpieces were well done, especially the third act which very much delivered on everything you want in a Mission Impossible movie.

I will be seated 

Tom Cruise is the last great movie star 

I'll say this is slightly better than Fallout, but it could've been so much better if there wasn't the 30 extra minutes they added compared to Rogue Nation/Fallout. Unnecessary long movie in my opinion.

The action scenes are the best in the game, once again. It's even better than Fallout. 10/10. The hand-to-hand combat is worse than Fallout, you can't beat the magic Henry Cavill brought to the table.

Also there's one thing this one did better than all the other ones is the comedy. It's small but well done.

• Like 1

just saw it Thursday and seeing it again tomorrow, it might as well be, if not, one of the best shot action set-pieces of all time. the Rome chase scene alone >> another well deserved acclaimed masterpiece by the man himself 

I’m sitting in the theater right now waiting for the movie to start. But apparently the theaters film was corrupted so we have to sit here and wait another hour to see it:rip: 

there is a problem everytime I come here… and it’s just a normal AMC in the Suburbs 🤦‍♀️ anyways I’ll give my thoughts later tonight. I’m still hyped tho cuz Mission Impossible been one of my all time faves since I was a kid

i can't wait to see this, but i've been rewatching the other mission impossible films first! 

Excited for this :jonny5:

🤯They don’t Make Movies like this no more! I was blown away, and I was already expecting it to be Great. The sceneries, Action, and Suspense was the most I felt in a theater in Several years! Also all the actor’s delivered and I was especially impressed by Hayley Atwell. Tom Cruise praise is deserved. My only minor complaint is that it’s long. But that Car & Train scene is the best chase sequence I ever seen. And I’m not even exaggerating. This is what Blockbusters are supposed to feel like. 10/10👏

• Like 5

Blockbuster!! Tom Cruise does it again. Loved it, somehow it topped Fallout for me!

• Like 2

Tom Cruise’s 7th Mission Impossible follows several other blockbuster’s this year with a Nearly $300M Budget, with Reports that it too may be higher. This along with Indy Jones & Flash is making this one of the most expensive Blockbusters Summer’s this decade! The cause for this is Covid and location filming, Reported by Deadline. 

thoughts on this Summer of $300M+ Movies? 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I predict that this movie is gonna smash and will be in the green before summer is over. Tom his power

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.