• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truth Teller

• JBJT2786

• Delusional

• moonlitdick

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Doja knew that this is bound to happen that’s why she jumped out of that ship immediately. :rip: 

Edited by Baby Judas

This weird fascination y'all have with his recent underperformance and the apparently mediocre sales of his stadium tour tickets is so odd

He's SO harmless. He works with pop girls, he is partially responsible for bringing back the 80's synth trend y'all bop to and most of his new album is basically eurodance-pop for the girls and gays (which is exactly why it underperformed). Focus on taking down Ed Sheeran and Bieber or sth

Just now, Baby Judas said:

Maybe Doja knew that this is bound to happen that’s why she out out of that ship immediately. :rip: 

She cancelled her festival gigs too so I think it really was her tonsils. But maybe The Weeknd thought with her dropping out, there was no chance to sell out the dates and cancelled :skull:

Wbk Abel is over. After Hours > Dawn FM is the biggest downfall since like Rainbow > Glitter. The demand just isn't there. Still don't know how ATRL keeps calling him a main pop boy when any pop girl would have been burned at the stake with those numbers

3 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

This weird fascination y'all have with his recent underperformance and the apparently mediocre sales of his stadium tour tickets is so odd

He's SO harmless. He works with pop girls, he is partially responsible for bringing back the 80's synth trend y'all bop to and most of his new album is basically eurodance-pop for the girls and gays (which is exactly why it underperformed). Focus on taking down Ed Sheeran and Bieber or sth

this

the gays are just weird

3 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

Wbk Abel is over. After Hours > Dawn FM is the biggest downfall since like Rainbow > Glitter. The demand just isn't there. Still don't know how ATRL keeps calling him a main pop boy when any pop girl would have been burned at the stake with those numbers

You literally stan the 'Familia' artist

b985a100-0fd3-11ea-b8be-2084ea6cf2f2.thu

6 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

This! Take down Camila or Bieber instead!

3 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

You literally stan the 'Familia' artist

b985a100-0fd3-11ea-b8be-2084ea6cf2f2.thu

what does Camila have to do with anything? reported for offtopic

That has to be fake lmfao

This reply is giving troll / doctored ss for some reason 

He’s talented and has been extremely successful, but stadium tours are pretty ambitious, even for someone of that caliber.. 

I know he has stans and stuff, but it can’t be ignored that he is also a big Top 40 singles artist, which doesn't always translate into ticket and album sales. I think this is partially because the GP didn't acknowledge or realize he's the guy who sings "Blinding Lights", "Starboy" and all the other songs they love — I wonder if sales would reflect differently had they catered the tour to the general public and casual listeners a bit more.

14 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

Wbk Abel is over. After Hours > Dawn FM is the biggest downfall since like Rainbow > Glitter.

No it isn't. It's sold nearly 700k, with 1.3b streams on Spotify alone, and is the 4th best performing album of the year so far in the US. Of course he doesn't have a BL / SYT this time around but those are humongous, career-peak hits. No one expected him to snatch a third one of those in 2 years.

It's just a regular underperformance. It's actually just like the second part of The 20/20 Experience. Released too soon after the original album, without any hype or demand, and ended up selling far less and having no real hits because of that. Easily brushed off

• ATRL Moderator

The shows are still up on Ticketmaster… y’all believe anything :rip: 

It's a troll  job. I can still get tickets to the NYC show two months from now. Next topic please.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/the-weeknd-after-hours-til-dawn-east-rutherford-new-jersey-07-16-2022/event/00005C57C7735367?landing=c

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

You know ATRLers are dumb enough not to do enough research ( or any at all) before coming up with their own conclusions and making clickbaity headlines for a hit thread ??

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

:rip:

This tour won’t be cancelled he already Sold 600k tickets for US/Canada leg 

Close this thread… it’s all fake 

Planet Her World Tour 2023 will be massive I fear :jonnycat:

He just teased the European leg a few weeks ago lmfaoohjgfs plans do not change so fast 

so gullible

Edited by Delusional

it's so funny how several ran to circle jerk over here...

if they had any brain cells, then they'll realize that it's fake, because if it was true it would be all over twitter with EVERYONE who purchased ticket getting this message, but guess what that didn't happen which would mean one thing...

these fake cancellation happen every month and every time someone here creates a thread, and most fall for it when it's clear as day that's it's fake.

Tickets are still on sale in my city…I was thinking about going, but since Doja dropped out, and I just saw him at Coachella, maybe not.

23 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

this… 

it makes me so sad, dawn fm is my fav album of the year until now and they didn’t even announce the european dates yet :chick3: