what is alanis’ best closing track?

Infatuation_Junkie

what is alanis’ best closing track?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. what is alanis’ best closing track?

• alanis - party boy
    • now is the time - big bad love
    • jagged little pill - wake up (to your house)
    • supposed former infatuation junkie - your congratulations
    • unplugged - uninvited (unplugged, live)
    • under rug swept - utopia
    • so-called chaos - everything
    • flavours of entanglement - incomplete
    • havoc and bright lights - edge of evolution
    • such pretty forks in the road - pedestal

alanis definitely has some iconic openers, but what about her closing tracks? what is your favourite album closer?

• ATRL Moderator

Incomplete :weeps: 

• ATRL Moderator

But honestly Your House, Your Congratulations, Uninvited, Utopia, Everything, Incomplete and Pedestal are all stunning. I just went with Incomplete as it's the one that hit me the most lately.

We need to open Alanis Morissette fanbase, someone who makes great looking OP please open it!!

OT: Everything 

Wake Up and Your Congratulations.

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

We need to open Alanis Morissette fanbase, someone who makes great looking OP please open it!!

OT: Everything 

I floated the idea of an Alanis discography rate a few months ago that got approved, I just need to see how many people would actually participate!

OT: Uninvited, Pedestal, Your House is a flawless trinity :worship:

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

I floated the idea of an Alanis discography rate a few months ago that got approved, I just need to see how many people would actually participate!

I'd love that

1 hour ago, Sanctuary said:

We need to open her a base first so we can discuss all her golden masterpieces :jonnycat:

Incomplete ate

Anyway can we pls do a discography rate shes the one girl I know every song she’s ever recorded I know every damn demo and I stan her harder than any pop girl including my own faves

10 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Incomplete ate

Anyway can we pls do a discography rate shes the one girl I know every song she’s ever recorded I know every damn demo and I stan her harder than any pop girl including my own faves

Please either you, @Legend E or @Sanctuary open Alanis fanbase thread cause I know y'all will do justice with writing her OP and with images, discography facts and stats

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Please either you, @Legend E or @Sanctuary open Alanis fanbase thread cause I know y'all will do justice with writing her OP and with images, discography facts and stats

Miss @Doogle needs to do it if he's such a big fan then. I'm still a baby in my Alanis journey :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Miss @Doogle needs to do it if he's such a big fan then. I'm still a baby in my Alanis journey :jonnycat:

Same with me, I am currently in my phase of being obsessed with her 2000s output :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Same with me, I am currently in my phase of being obsessed with her 2000s output :jonnycat:

I'm personally a bit meh on Under Rug Swept, but of course it has its masterpieces (the 2 singles, Flinch, You Owe Me Nothing in Return, Utopia, etc.)

So-Called Chaos is imo overall her best 2000s album. Flavors of Entanglement has some of the best songs of her career, and I love how personal it is (Underneath, Not as We, Moratorium, Torch, Tapes, Incomplete), but I find some of the other songs a bit filler-ish.

Man, I think it's time to try her whole discography, I love her singles very much.

9 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

9 hours ago, Legend E said:

Alright girls watch this space. We’re making our Alanis relevant on ATRL :clap3: 

6 hours ago, Doogle said:

Alright girls watch this space. We’re making our Alanis relevant on ATRL :clap3: 

:duca: tag me in her thread when it's open!! 

alanis is my all time fav. tag me when her thread opens. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.