SPCU Spider-verse Films In Development Updated

Gorjesspazze9

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Excluding the fact that they're making straight up bad movies and choices in general, the reason why they'll never be successful is that they're all lacking one thing: Spider-Man. You can't build a universe based on the villains of a superhero without said superhero. It's plain stupid, how can they not understand it? They're basically wasting money and ruining the characters, literally a lose-lose situation.

Exactly. They need Tom Holland or Andrew Garfield cameos to bring people to the theaters. Nobody wants to see Kraven or Madame Web without Spidey?

Tbf each movie has a hook (ATJ, Dakota&Sydney, Olivia) and a Silk show sounds great. They just need to make them good (or at least decent :deadbanana:)

Apparently Kevin Fiege is co Executive producer on Madame Web. This maybe how Spider-Woman will enter the MCU proper. :wanda:Pls move these talented woman into the MCU and away from the Morbius/Kraven of it all

the 50 shades star and the julia roberts niece/ryan murphy star? how uninspiring.

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Apparently Kevin Fiege is co Executive producer on Madame Web. This maybe how Spider-Woman will enter the MCU proper. :wanda:Pls move these talented woman into the MCU and away from the Morbius/Kraven of it all

I just saw this on my timeline and it made me 150% more excited for this movie. Just give me Spider Woman already :jonny5: 

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Thank you Kevin Feige! :loki:

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

We will be watching

Madame Web will be a Super Heroine Team up film according to latest reports. I will put the newest rumors in spoiler tags incase any of it comes true

Spoiler

The film will start off with the original Old Madame Web (Vera Fermiga) searching for a replacement Madame Web (Dakota Johnson) to inherit her powers. A mystical being/Avatar that is connected to the Web of life in the Spider-Verse. The film will be a thriller about a serial killer who has eyes on the young, individuals with potential across the multiverse. MW (Dakota Johnson) finds and saves 

Sydney Sweeney (Black Cat/Spider-Woman Variant) survivor of the Killer’s assault, and vows revenge. Emma Robert(Spider-Gwen variant) another victim that survives joins the ensemble. Vera Fermiga’s Madame web can astral project through universes, but is bounded by a chair. When she dies, Dakota Johnson will be the new Madame Web. She sends them to a city to find the serial killer. The film has teen slasher vibes. Madame web unlocks thier potential. Black Cat is acrobatic as Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen can web Swing. After killing the serial killer, spider-Gwen and Black Cat/Spider woman variant go back to thier respected universes. But Madame web accidentally send Sydney to the 616 and Emma Robert’s to Tobey’s universe? Ending the film. The credit scene will be the MCU actresses spider-Woman first appearance. 
don’t know who the Multiverse serial killer threat is or if there will be a Tom Holland cameo. The ending sounds fa fiction, so I don’t think tobey will be in it. But Kevin Feige is producer, and anything can happen in the multiverse. These are from the April 2022 plot leak, so take everything with a grain of salt. Will updated as more info and rumors arrive. Vera fermiga will be announced as old Madame web later this summer 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Andrew Garfield also just signed contracts to return to more Marvel films! Another sign of the Spiderverse and MCU incursion 

:wanda:

7 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Do you have details on this??

Expect more articles within the day

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• 3 weeks later...

this may be the first cameo of a Spider-Man (tobey maguire) as a portion of the film is set in early 2000’s. 

On 6/21/2022 at 8:15 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:deadbanana4::rip::bibliahh:Sony 

Oh PLEASE, Sony. I can already see the YT video titles “SJWs RUIN Kraven The Hunter! Why PC culture is destroying Marvel” :rip:  The lack of self awareness from Sony…

Kraven doesn’t need to be a larger reflection of society’s standards :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.