Artists with playlist albums

Villanelle

Who are the artists most guilty of album reissues bundling and adding songs for streaming boosts? 

Edited by Villanelle

I'm still pissed that Dua put Prisoner to Future Nostalgia

The song doesnt even fit to album's theme

the dua bait lmao. justin also did this last album with 29304 deluxe releases. i feel like no one else does this though? which is interesting cuz it’s so smart to boost figures 

7 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition)

This doesn't even make sense, they were designed to be companion pieces and it wasn't done to boost streaming as it came out in the digital age :rip: Troll harder, you should be better at it by now :cm:

---

I love Dua but the way she will re-release her albums as soon as she get another hit and a half :toofunny2: Truly shameless 

I also kii everytime I remember Katy putting on some of the pre-Smile droplets on the album after insisting for months that they were not for an album at all. :toofunny2:

Anne Marie is probably the biggest perpetrator given the disparity in streams between the album tracks and the singles that were tacked on there

19 minutes ago, saintspice said:

the dua bait lmao. justin also did this last album with 29304 deluxe releases. i feel like no one else does this though? which is interesting cuz it’s so smart to boost figures 

Oh this is also disgusting

The Triple Chuck version

Like what is the point? Does it score any hit?

Camila. Señorita and My Oh My weren't even part of Romance until all its singles tanked I fear!

kU9ONGI.thumb.jpg.60e4965b5c3e8385cb4f10

Katy Perry was the first that came to mind

Literally Shakira’s last album :rip::rip:

Drake 

14 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

Camila. Señorita and My Oh My weren't even part of Romance until all its singles tanked I fear!

this i fear

1 hour ago, saintspice said:

Anne-Marie, The Kid Laroi, Demi Lovato, Zara Larsson..

So Good - Zara Larsson

Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa 

Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa

Justice - Justin Bieber

Romance - Camila Cabello

but Dua is the worst cuz she put features that are a single from the other artist album!! More than one. she/her label just doesnt care at all about being cohesive and stuff.. for example at least Senorita matches Romance..  we cant say the same about Un Dia, Prisoner… its dirty

Honestly any album with like 10+ producers. That doesn’t feel like an album to me. Not to sound old fashioned (I was literally born in the 2000s) but I like how before the 00s most albums were only produced and created with one or two producers. 

the kid laroi :rip: he literally added 3 deluxes to include without you and stay 

F*ck Love

F*ck Love (Savage)

F*ck Love 3: Over You 

F*ck Love 3+

also any time a single ends up on 2 albums i find it funny nnnn :dies: so many of the girls have done it. usually rereleases are just a couple new singles but sometimes it’s straight up from a different album. 

Dua adding Un Dia and Prisoner to FN:ME
Ariana adding Bang Bang to her deluxe

Fefe being on Queen in the first place 

Señorita being on both their albums

and Rihanna adding that M5 song to GGGB:R... I see u girl!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.