1. 1. ?

• < 50mil
    • 51 - 65 mil
    • 66 - 80 mil
    • 81 - 90 mil
    • 91 - 100 mil
    • > 100 mil

?

I’m not sure he can cross 100m since he only has 13 tracks but the numbers will be huge 

Between 81-90 is my reasonable estimate. But his album is very listener friendly so it might cross 90 too.

90-100 for me, the album is pretty streaming-friendly, even the boring tracks can be played in the bg.

What are you smoking? He has only 13 tracks on the album! Everything above 60m will be insane. Remember Adele.

Only 13 tracks so each track would need to do in the range of 7-10m for anything above 80m.. So my prediction is 120m+ on day 1. 

As It Was debuted with huge numbers. Hopefully it will debut above 80M.

He deserves 1 billion :whistle:

Don't set him up, 100m is too much for 13 tracks pls

6 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Don't set him up, 100m is too much for 13 tracks pls

Yes, but the tracks are short and he had a lot of hype. It’s still an optimistic estimate but I think it’s doable if he has good playlisting 

I predict between 50-70M since he only has 13 songs 

1 hour ago, Eleni said:

What are you smoking? He has only 13 tracks on the album! Everything above 60m will be insane. Remember Adele.

um Adele was a massive underperformance due to the music being trash

if people like the album as much as AIW then it can cross 100mil imo

29 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

um Adele was a massive underperformance due to the music being trash

if people like the album as much as AIW then it can cross 100mil imo

Olivia didn't do 100m as well. And her songs were as big as Harry's. Like, it is too much. No matter how big the hype or the song is. Literally no one did close to 100m with 13 tracks. Kendrick recently did 100m with 18 tracks.

My guess: something between 60-80m. And it will be amazing because the album was leaked.

Lower than expected cos of the leak. The stans have already replayed these songs to death.

2 hours ago, Eleni said:

But he is followed by people who really cares about him at all, not just radio ballads 

16 minutes ago, Eleni said:

Olivia didn't do 100m as well. And her songs were as big as Harry's. Like, it is too much. No matter how big the hype or the song is. Literally no one did close to 100m with 13 tracks. Kendrick recently did 100m with 18 tracks.

My guess: something between 60-80m. And it will be amazing because the album was leaked.

Olivia is not the same um. She was literally a brand new artist. "deja vu" did poorly at first and "good 4 u" was just starting to go viral. Harry already has a massive established base.

it is accessible but not replayable so let's see i'm guessing 60-80M

7 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

Olivia is not the same um. She was literally a brand new artist. "deja vu" did poorly at first and "good 4 u" was just starting to go viral. Harry already has a massive established base.

For the album to do 100 million streams, each song has to do above 7,700,000 streams. Do you realize how INSANE that number is? I know you're trying to set him up, but it's not even a believable setup :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.