Top Posters In This Topic

• 80x100

• WERKER

• moonlitdick

• Into The Void

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love her flute playing

- Her hidden gems are better than her big hits (Rumors/GAH are both nice though). 

- I feel like she was doing too much during her peak in an attempt to stay relevant/establish a brand as the sexual/body positive big girl, but I also understand that she provides goods representation for people and that it’s something she feels strongly about. 

- I honestly thought she was gonna be over after taking such a long break, but ADT is doing well (even though I hate it). 

- She’s talented. 

her music is not for me but she seems like a really sweet talented girl and i like what she stands for 

Juice is a bop, Good As Hell is cute too, I don't know the rest

2 hours ago, WERKER said:

She's always been a non event in the UK until a couple of weeks ago. Her only radio hit was Good As Hell and it was because of an advert campaign.

cuz i love you (album) - gold

juice - platinum 

truth hurts - platinum

good as hell - x2 platinum

imo its not that bad for a american female rapper

2 hours ago, Luckitty said:

I only know a few of her songs so I don't have an opinion on her music

but sometimes she can be really annoying, like the time she had her ass out at a basketball game

you really should go listen her debut cuz i love you :WAP:

She's cute but makes boring music, Truth Hurts & Juice her only good songs I fear

She’s very talented but her musical output doesn’t suggest that. I love her bops though I have a lot of time for her 

41 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

cuz i love you (album) - gold

juice - platinum 

truth hurts - platinum

good as hell - x2 platinum

imo its not that bad for a american female rapper

A bit like H.E.R's certifications in the USA I guess, terrible peaks and positions all round minus Good As Hell but her music stayed in the top 100 of Spotify for a long while so it helped bump up the certifications.

4 hours ago, jordanjm said:

I love her. I’ve followed her since 2017-ish and she has some great music. So talented and her concerts are so much fun. 

It makes me so happy to see all the usual racists in here staying pressed though :) 

name them

I feel like people do way too much on her music/personality/weight/etc.

I don't STAN her or anything and she certainly has some awful songs, but there's a lot of songs of hers that I really like, Juice, Boys, Truth Hurts, Phone, About Damn Time, Lingerie, etc.

Talented, but annoying and her kind of pop music sounds corny and tailored towards Starbucks visitors.

Edited by St. Francis

So talented but also really corny.

Amazing and talented woman, she always delivers the bops. Also Rumors deserved to be one of the biggest smashes of 2021. :chick3:

She should more songs like cuz I love you because it's better than truth hurts and about damn time

i get the body positivity message etc. and i'm all for promoting healthy and normal body sizes but Lizzo is not healthy and is just as dangerous as a size 0 model

Extremely talented but also extremely ratchet at times. Reminds me of a sane version of Azealia Banks. 

moonlitdick
6 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Better than your untalented ass flop faves who can barely put together a sentence on their own.

SHE WRITES!

SHE PLAYS INSTRUMENTS!

of course this hating ass site wouldn’t like it support a black woman, especially one that isn’t light skinned with long flown hair and green eyes.

it’s good the gp isn’t delusional like this site.

YESSS SPEAK ON IT :jonny6::clap3:

very talented and has some nice songs that i enjoy even though they are a bit corny

also her personality is annoying sometimes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.