thoughts on Lizzo? be honest

80x100

Lizzo on Hope, Justice, and the Election | VogueLizzo: TIME's Entertainer of the Year 2019 | Timehttp://source.boomplaymusic.com/buzzgroup1/M00/07/D4/rBEeLF6Dzh2AJwLiAAC9zeaHYk055.jpeg

Lizzo on 'Watch Out for the Big Grrrls,' Ursula and New Album - VarietyLizzo on the Cover of Rolling Stone: How She Became a New Kind of Star -  Rolling Stoneتويتر \ Jason (Recast T'Challa) على تويتر: "@Lizzo on the upcoming 2020 magazine  covers of Marie Claire Australia & Italian Magazine Grazia! Yasss Lizzo!  @popcrave @LizzoDaily @TNHTalk https://t.co/ao0v3z5Z0p"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 80x100

• WERKER

• moonlitdick

• Into The Void

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Her music is not my cup of tea but she have some nice songs. I saw some of her live performances and she's talented. JLO call herself a singer but she can't sing. She also call herself a actress but she can't act. At least lizzo can sing and her live performances are enjoyable. 

7 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

JLO call herself a singer but she can't sing. She also call herself a actress but she can't act.

:bibliahh:

I don't get how she keeps smashing with her most boring songs. Truth Hurts and ADT ain't all that. Juice and Tempo deserved

I like her, she's talented. 

9 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

JLO call herself a singer but she can't sing. She also call herself a actress but she can't act.

Nnn be careful I can already see a certain member quoting you with an essay :bibliahh:

i find her annoying and too much

horrible personality, kinda fine music (that I never really listen to)

I would go as far as to say I slightly acknowledge Lizzo.

Didn't heard one song of hers. :cm:

I like her fun songs such as Juice but her personality gives arrogant. 

She’s like a black Meghan Trainer for me. Had a couple big cheesy radio hits. 

Most talented new pop girl but y’all are never gonna admit it cause she’s fat

Edited by Kimi

I mostly dislike her music but I’m happy she’s popular and part of the pop discourse

I discovered her when she shot her music video for Water Me and Truth Hurts with Brooke Candy. I’ve been following her since, I am SO happy for her success. 

Really talented with a lot of potential but got extremely corny.

She's always been a non event in the UK until a couple of weeks ago. Her only radio hit was Good As Hell and it was because of an advert campaign.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.