Brandy comes for Jack Harlow

TheSoneNavy

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Does she think this is something the GP knows about? Delusions of grandeur. 

Most of the GP don't care about the vast majority of things the white gays on here post about.

:rip:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey_Rihstan

• professor2000

• Apolonio

• thetea

1 hour ago, Oscar Isaac said:

He should be relieved she’s coming at him with a tweet and not with her car. That being said, she’s not wrong. :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

Jack should stay away from roads for a few weeks

It's sick and sad that anyone would use a situation in which a person lost their life for message board fodder and an weak attempt at humor.  Brandy was cleared.  Another vehicle hit the woman's vehicle who passed.  It wasn't Brandy's impact that killed her.

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

the way people are overreacting just because he didn't recognize her voice

brandy you were never that famous cmon now

41 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

This Brandy person has never even been that famous outside of being Caitlyn Jenner of 00's.

Multiple #1's including a #1 song for 13 weeks, multiple awards including Grammy, Billboard, MTV, American Music, Kids Choice and Teen Choice, hit tv show, hit tv and silver screen movies, Covergirl, a Mattel Barbie, mainstream magazine covers...

14 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Brandy is mad that no one cares about her anymore. She's irrelevant just like JLO! Also Jack wasn't even dissing her. why is everyone coming for Jack?! 

Look, I don't even listen to Jack and you got me defending him... 

If they didn't care, she wouldn't have been trending over the Jack clip.

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

This is the first I'm actually seeing the clip, and I don't think he disrespected Brandy at all, he just genuinely didn't realise they were siblings and didn't recognise the song (which is what he should be clowned for lol)

It would've been a diss had he known who the singer was and identified Brandy as "Ray J's sister", but that's not how it went. 

But it’s also an album cut though, they couldn’t at least do a popular single? Lol

Please, she's giving bitter. It's not that serious, he just didn't know that she and Ray J were siblings

He did nothing wrong. Not knowing ppl are siblings isnt a crime 

I just KNOW that somebody still has THAT gif. I just know it :laugh:

people itt seething that gen z doesn’t know someone who peaked in the 90s and is most well known for a made-for-tv movie :jonny5:

27 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

He's 24. She peaked in the 90s. Relax.

I'm 23 and I literally knew who she was while growing up

Just now, #Beautiful said:

I'm 23 and I literally knew who she was while growing up

I know her too but I'm specifically into 90s R&B and well, gay. I understand if some straight dude in his 20s doesn't know her but he did know her, he just didn't know Ray J was her brother.

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I know her too but I'm specifically into 90s R&B and well, gay. I understand if some straight dude in his 20s doesn't know her but he did know her, he just didn't know Ray J was her brother.

I mean same but I knew who she was before I could even differentiate genres and even realize what sexuality was. And I'm not even american so its not like shes local either. The video is very odd to me :deadbanana4: the fact that he didn't even recognize the intro to Never Say Never tells me everything I need to know about his R&B and hip hop background knowledge. I'd be mad too if I were in her shoes is all

This thread made me realize her album 2/11 is going to be 10 years old this year.  How time flies. 

OT: Its not that serious tho

What he said didn’t warrant this response :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

He didn’t even diss her though? He just didn’t know she and Ray-J were siblings? :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Khal said:

I feel like there was no need for her to speak on this,

these

but not surprised since she is Outspoken :toofunny3:

so aggressive for no reason

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

2 hours ago, Oscar Isaac said:

He should be relieved she’s coming at him with a tweet and not with her car. That being said, she’s not wrong. :coffee2:

LOL done and dead

This so ridiculous and uncalled for. No shade to her or any celeb but no one is forced to know you or your personal life especially someone who’s in their early 20s and your prime was literally 20 years ago. Twitter was canceling him for thsi too the other day :skull:

she's always been this messy

gurl u could've stayed quiet and let ur stans attack but u had to put ur 2 cents in and now u a joke (jus like da subway LOL)

Jack Harlow better look both ways before crossing the street for the foreseeable future

Is she genuinely a big / remembered artist in the US? As I’m from the UK and I only know her because Moesha used to air on Nickelodeon when I was growing up and because of this: 

A part from TBIM I couldn’t name a single one of her other songs and I had no idea Ray J was her brother either. :gaycat6:

Is she genuinely a lot more well known overseas? As I had no idea…

He just didn't know... Was there really a need for that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.