Brandy comes for Jack Harlow

TheSoneNavy

This is the first I'm actually seeing the clip, and I don't think he disrespected Brandy at all, he just genuinely didn't realise they were siblings and didn't recognise the song (which is what he should be clowned for lol). 

It would've been a diss had he known who the singer was and identified Brandy as "Ray J's sister", but that's not how it went. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey_Rihstan

• professor2000

• Apolonio

• thetea

the way people are overreacting just because he didn't recognize her voice

brandy you were never that famous cmon now

This wasn’t Brandy. That was BraNu :ahh: 

44 minutes ago, Credit said:

no1 curr about this angry old lady

39 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

girl, all this energy and for what? barely anyone knows her these days in the same way that barely anyone will know jack harlow in a few years. it really ain’t that serious :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Sugden said:

the way people are overreacting just because he didn't recognize her voice

brandy you were never that famous cmon now

I see the unseasoned, wonder bread saltines have landed to disrespect and discredit Brandy. 

Sure grandma, let's get you to bed

She really didn't need to do that, and I am a Brandy fan.

so entitled, no one has to know that they are siblings, who cares, it’s not like he didn’t know who Brandy was 

This Brandy person has never even been that famous outside of being Caitlyn Jenner of 00's.

Not sing his ass to sleep:rip:

She forgot the "h". 

Everyone is overreacting, it's OK that he didn't recognize the song, it's OK that he didn't they were siblings. She didn't need to comment. 

1 hour ago, sourtwink said:

girl, all this energy and for what? barely anyone knows her these days in the same way that barely anyone will know jack harlow in a few years. it really ain’t that serious :jonny5:

okay sourtwink :bibliahh:

--

As she should. I blame Lil Nas X for unleashing J*ck Harlow onto the world. 

Drag the chin FRAUD queen :WAP:

Her biggest hit since he was old enough to read wasn’t with music, so I fear she is doing too much here 

What is her problem, totally unnecessary. I actually found a couple years ago because I had no idea either

Maybe Monica should smack her once again

1 hour ago, Oscar Isaac said:

He should be relieved she’s coming at him with a tweet and not with her car. That being said, she’s not wrong. :coffee2:

:deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

Her biggest hit since he was old enough to read wasn’t with music, so I fear she is doing too much here 

Besides maybe taking a dig at her age, what exactly is your point here? I wasn't even born when NSN came out and I still grew up listening to/knowing who Brandy is. She's very much considered a 90s icon and her biggest hits, pop culture moments (e.g., getting punched, the mess with her brother) are still talked about today.

Brandy is mad that no one cares about her anymore. She's irrelevant just like JLO! Also Jack wasn't even dissing her. why is everyone coming for Jack?! 

Look, I don't even listen to Jack and you got me defending him... 

Snoop Dogg's cousin did what she had to do.

5 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Besides maybe taking a dig at her age, what exactly is your point here? I wasn't even born when NSN came out and I still grew up listening to/knowing who Brandy is. She's very much considered a 90s icon and her biggest hits, pop culture moments (e.g., getting punched, the mess with her brother) are still talked about today.

You’re not being real with yourself, most people Jack’s age do not know who Brandy is.  Most people of any age on earth do not know who she is.  There are a lot of 90’s icons who are completely irrelevant and unknown to most.   Not even taking a dig at her age.  

Edited by Archetype

Love Brandy. She didn’t need to respond - it’s wreaks of desperation. 

1 hour ago, Oscar Isaac said:

He should be relieved she’s coming at him with a tweet and not with her car. That being said, she’s not wrong. :coffee2:

Nnnn

Unnecessary. 

Honestly, this entire conversation is tired. He didn’t know they were siblings. Oh well. Y’all are stretching it at this point.

Edited by psychodj

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

queen

Brandy+Norwood+puts+foot+Family+Business+star+mrtXcXQ6jItx.jpg 

Yes, she is.  I wish you even 1/10 of the success she had by the age of 20.

1 hour ago, sourtwink said:

Sweetheart, Brandy is a legend.  She'll always be known and she has multiple films and tv shows available for public consumption.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.