Eurovision Song Contest 2023 | Loreen does it again!

Queen Conchita

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khalyan

• BOOM!

• Fevesy

• Lil Mxnster

• 2 weeks later...

Glasgow.. oh she's taking it.

I have a feeling they're gonna go with Liverpool which would be extremely underwhelming considering how small that arena is and how many better venues the UK has (including the one in Glasgow)

If they go with Liverpool you just know they're going to make it about The Beatles :deadbanana4:

Why does my intuition say Liverpool this much? :skull:

Edited by Blackthorn
EDIT1: And my intuition will be **** as usual! EDIT2: NEVERMIND kiiii

Anddd from the official ESC twt account:

Still going to try and get tickets, but I think the Hydro arena's unique shape could have made it an iconic setting for the contest.

I'm ready for host speculation!!

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

I have a feeling they're gonna go with Liverpool which would be extremely underwhelming considering how small that arena is and how many better venues the UK has (including the one in Glasgow)

oprah-shrug.gif 

Not only did they pick the smallest arena since 2005, they've also planned it to be on at the same time as a semi final of the UEFA Champions League, in which the host city might actually be playing. I thought the BBC would be better than this.

Liverpool..

Everyone I know irl was genuinely excited about the prospect of having it here in Glasgow, oh well. :rip:

39 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

wtf? In that shoebox of an arena? Flop already, glasgow deserved

They could've sold over 20.000 more tickets across all 9 shows in the venue in Glasgow lol. Best of luck to the UK girlies wanting to attend because the ticket sale will be a bloodbath.

Shoulda been Manchester from the start, but oh well :gaycat2: Excited to see how many Chanel clones will pop up in NFs this year :jonny5:

North Macedonia withdraws too! I honestly don't blame them, especially with the way voting system is and mess that was this year. I wish Croatia followed Montenegro, Macedonia and Bulgaria too. Some things need to change!

Forgot to add, Bosnia and Herzegovina also confirmed to not return in near future and Bulgaria will stay out for at least few years!

Edited by BOOM!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.