• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Ger

• Martyr Of Fame

• Armani?

10 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Florence deserved at least +100k, I hate it here :cries:

well they got 84k 4 years ago when sales were much better...

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

well they got 84k 4 years ago when sales were much better...

Which is also atrocious, I hate how underrated F+TM are, they should be on Lana's level of recognition among alternative artists :dancehall3:

Would be over 400k with physical copies. Excellent numbers, not many artists can keep up this kind of debut after a five-year gap.

Good numbers for Florence :clap3:

Those are actually really good numbers for Florence wow

Why did I have the crazy idea he was going to pull 500k+ :rip: But without physical makes sense. I mean, just based on streaming? Great numbers!

49 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Why did I have the crazy idea he was going to pull 500k+ :rip: But without physical makes sense. I mean, just based on streaming? Great numbers!

well, 2019 and 2020's only 500k+ was by miss taylor alison swift. tis a challenge.

6 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Which is also atrocious, I hate how underrated F+TM are, they should be on Lana's level of recognition among alternative artists :dancehall3:

Lana opened worst with her last album but they both deserve better recognition that they actually have, tbh.

Kii at that girl on twitter who tried saying he can do a million :toofunny3: people on twitter say anything

I don’t think it’s gonna do 350k, it’s already slipping on AM

400mil streams is kinda underwhelming. He did 340mil with DAMN in a weaker streaming market with less tracks. 400mil is the same as Lil Uzi Vert did with Eternal Atake:rip: And it's probably gonna end up less since it's already dropping on AM

4 hours ago, favorite crime said:

400mil streams is kinda underwhelming. He did 340mil with DAMN in a weaker streaming market with less tracks. 400mil is the same as Lil Uzi Vert did with Eternal Atake:rip: And it's probably gonna end up less since it's already dropping on AM

While he's doing great I'm surprised he isn't doing better on Apple Music like Future did. The fact that Future is already back to #1  :eek:

His spotify numbers were massive though.

4 hours ago, favorite crime said:

Lil Uzi had so much hype though with that album 

33 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I think Kendrick attracted a lot of casual fans with Damn. And the new album just isn't appealing to any of that demographic, so it's falling quickly. Spotify numbers are down to 56M Day 2. I think this will come on the lower end of the projections.

This was expected. There was no super geepee’d lead single like HUMBLE. to anchor the album this time.

There’s a few songs with “hit potential,” but most of the album is heavy listening. 

With physicals and vinyls still in play, longevity is the game. 

Is (are) there yet another album bomb(s) the following week? Flooding the Hot 100 weekly with songs that don't & won't last is really getting ridiculous. 

it's much better than songs hanging out after 70+ weeks just cuz radio's still playing them

29 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Is (are) there yet another album bomb(s) the following week? Flooding the Hot 100 weekly with songs that don't & won't last is really getting ridiculous. 

Harry styles

30% of the Kendrick album is songs that are amazing but don’t have replay value.   The streaming numbers are not surprising 

2 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Harry Styles next week, then Post Malone the first week of June (Post probably won't be that big though)

50k is good for Florence. let's be real, she's a flop artist now and the US isn't her main market so in this sales climate pulling 50k is fine

3 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Harry Styles, Post Malone and BTS are all coming in the next few weeks

35 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

50k is good for Florence. let's be real, she's a flop artist now and the US isn't her main market so in this sales climate pulling 50k is fine

if 50k is a flop then most major artists are flopping these days.

2 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

if 50k is a flop then most major artists are flopping these days.

major artists can still pull 100k... I didn't mean it as shade towards Florence, I think it's a good number for this stage in her career :clap3: and I love the album as well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.