Who the f*** is Taylor competing with ?

Ribs

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

You all have serious issues, this is a messy forum and its a messy thread, stop being so boring omg :skull:

Why is Drake still destroying the horse lady from your profile pic?

hahaha sorry im being messy xD

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ribs

• Headlock

• Chika

• The Music Industry

2 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

She is not, he is lower than taylor with all those payola and playlisting :skull:

Stop embarrassing yourself :skull:

1 minute ago, Ribs said:

She is not, he is lower than taylor with all those payola and playlisting :skull:

Stop embarrassing yourself :skull:

Certified Lover Boy released 3/9/2021 -- #9

Red TV released 11/12/2021 -- #36

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Artist of THE DECADE strikes again. No 40 year olds singing about high school romance ALLOWED.

tumblr_e57fcbcd31f410cd4aa0642cc71eabb9_

6 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Certified Lover Boy released 3/9/2021 -- #9

Red TV released 11/12/2021 -- #36

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Artist of THE DECADE strikes again. No 40 year olds singing about high school romance ALLOWED.

tumblr_e57fcbcd31f410cd4aa0642cc71eabb9_

:hoetenks:

5 hours ago, fentypark said:

still acting as if rihanna is the only artist i stan bc that’s all you can drag… lol 

your fave makes generic pop fodder and you can fume accordingly. 

you get nothing else from me. :zzz:

That’s all I need :rip:

Continue throwing stones in glass mansions I guess :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, fentypark said:

:hoetenks:

The way you co-sign the lamest drags in any attempt to save face, Rih retiring really did a number on the Navy huh :rip:

9 hours ago, Аshanti said:

Daily Spotify streams 

Taylor - 30.3M 

Drake - 26M

IFPI 2021 

Taylor - #2

Drake - #4

Bonus 

Trying with someone else? 

hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e

Edited by Artistofthedecade

On 5/14/2022 at 2:36 PM, Saintlor said:

Do swifties have anything better to do than brag all day about a celebrity’s accomplishments 

Taylor doesn’t care about you and her accomplishments aren’t yours 

You do realise that the other singers you’re comparing to Taylor are all 100x more successful than you, right?

Stan incel vibes 

9 hours ago, fentypark said:

your fave makes generic pop fodder and you can fume accordingly. 

The absolute gall of a Rihanna stan to say this. Your fave has zero music talent. She can't sing, can’t dance, can’t perform, can't sell out a show, doesn’t produce or compose any of her songs, the list goes on. Her whole discography is nothing more than generic pop fodder. 

1 minute ago, KOMH said:

The absolute gall of a Rihanna stan to say this. Your fave has zero music talent. She can't sing, can’t dance, can’t perform, can't sell out a show, doesn’t produce or compose any of her songs, the list goes on. Her whole discography is nothing more than generic pop fodder. 

yet your fave was fangirling over meeting her at coachella, asked her to come perform at one of her tour shows, and even covered her music… girl you are DELUSIONAL… BYE BYE! :zzz:

5 hours ago, KOMH said:

The irony when Taylor can't do any of the things bolded :skull: 

Her songwriting is all you can rely on, the girl is not a powerhouse on stage. Heck, as lazy as Rihanna can be sometimes she's still more entertaining on stage. :rip: 

Taylor Fans are doing worse than Gaga fans. Super weird 

Taylor is competing with BTS for the title of most annoying and chart-obsessed fanbase :fan:

8 hours ago, fentypark said:

yet your fave was fangirling over meeting her at coachella, asked her to come perform at one of her tour shows, and even covered her music… girl you are DELUSIONAL… BYE BYE! :zzz:

The lies.:gaycat6:

OT: She's definitely the biggest artist this century! If we are being honest no other artist has smashed radio / touring / streaming / digital sales more than Taylor.:gaycat2:

Drake excels at streaming / making hits but he can't sell a stadium tour.

Rihanna the same way as Drake.

3 hours ago, Robyn. said:

The irony when Taylor can't do any of the things bolded :skull: 

Her songwriting is all you can rely on, the girl is not a powerhouse on stage. Heck, as lazy as Rihanna can be sometimes she's still more entertaining on stage. :rip: 

Mhm, that's why the Anti tour was completely sold out and the Reputation Tour wasn't, oh wait :toofunny2:

8 hours ago, fentypark said:

So you're saying Taylor is a fan of generic pop fodder? :gayriahcat2:

Edited by Headlock

37 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Mhm, that's why the Anti tour was completely sold out and the Reputation Tour wasn't, oh wait :toofunny2:

A successful tour doesn't make you a better performer? :skull:

Numbers really be blinding you from objectivity. kii

Taylor, a performer... I've heard it all :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

*Gestures to the rave reviews Taylor has consistently gotten through her career* :cm:

Waiting for the next goalpost :gayriahcat2:

2 hours ago, JennyWayne said:

Taylor is competing with BTS for the title of most annoying and chart-obsessed fanbase :fan:

:ahh:

15 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

they are DERANGED… pointing to a tour that was mostly smoke, mirrors, and pretty lights to distract away from her lack of performance skills :bibliahh:

sales and streams? nobody

music quality? Ed Sheeran

16 minutes ago, Headlock said:

*Gestures to the rave reviews Taylor has consistently gotten through her career* :cm:

Waiting for the next goalpost :gayriahcat2:

No matter what is being said, you'll resort to whatever numbers or receipts you have rather than forming an opinion I- :skull: 

Having a thought of your own is this difficult ? :hoetenks:

10 minutes ago, fentypark said:

they are DERANGED… pointing to a tour that was mostly smoke, mirrors, and pretty lights to distract away from her lack of performance skills :bibliahh:

Literally that's all it was. The stage props of the Rep tour were incredible but that didn't rely on Taylor's performance skills did it :toofunny2:

38 minutes ago, fentypark said:

27 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

No matter what is being said, you'll resort to whatever numbers or receipts you have rather than forming an opinion I- :skull: 

Having a thought of your own is this difficult ? :hoetenks:

How dare we use objective statistics or critics reviews and not flamebait stan opinions :deadbanana4:

I think anyone with two brain cells to rub together would understand my opinion is that she’s an incredible performer. The ~receipts~ are backing my own opinion up :ace:

Like, girl. Tell me you have no argument without telling me you have no argument :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.