• slik

• flower moon

• mystery

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

:jonny:

I'm so excited, I hope they don't cancel it without a proper ending  

Those flies were disgusting :toofunny2:

Looks very promising tho!

Looks to be an improvement from the dreadful Season 3. Hopefully it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Videos games and him  :WAP:
That was p good. I feel like i need to rewatch last season coz i kinda forgot a lot :chick1:

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 2 and y’all will deal.

anyways this season is very promising

The last scene of Episode 1.:jonnycat: The bgm:jonny6:. The return.:wanda: I’m SPEECHLESS.:loki:

Just finished the season premier and it's going to be such a good season! The reveal at the end, SHOOK.

I have a theory

What if 'The Game' Dolores is creating is that the city she lives in is a flipped version of WestWorld for robots...I know all the robots are supposedly gone...but what if they aren't really gone and things like the 3 guys she walked by saying 'is this your first time here' to each other are robots instead of humans...and Delores is unaware she is writing scripts for robots to visit humans in this flipped version of the park...

This was great! The scenes previous to the opening were already intense. Loved the music, Ramin can't miss.

I still can't with Aaron Paul though, his facial expressions are the same everytime and it irritates me.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:30 AM, FlyPirate said:

i’m so glad i loved every season, it seems it’s not the norm lol. excited AF 

LOL I have to wonder how many people actually saw it week to week and how many actually made it to the end, because I just discovered this show last year and it's really NOT THAT BAD if you binge-watch it. I can totally see how hard it would be to remember the details if you had to wait a whole week for the next episode though.

After S4E02 I think youtubers are right and there’s like 5 different timelines going on  :soda:they're up to something

Great second episode, I think this season is already such a return to form.

On another note a Hollywood Reporter interview with Ed Harris confirms that Season 5 will be the final season of the show. It is planned to start shooting next spring. It is good to know that they are writing this season with an ending in sight.

This episode is a huge improvement, it’s shaping to be epic

i already want to rewatch this. exactly how i felt with S1 & 2 :jonnycat:

Awesome second ep. Love all the storylines but im super interested about when(?) Christina is/how she fits in. unless i missed something obvious lol

Love episode 2. 

seems like they’re doing a non-linear narrative story like they did in season 2. 

Another really good episode but I’m still trying to get a sense of when is happening. I think that theory about multiple timelines is true. 

Glad to see 

Spoiler

Bernard is back in this episode. I wonder what the weapon is. 

That episode was top form. This season is going to be so good!

Spoiler

This seems kind of obvious (unless it’s an intentional misdirect) but Aurora Perrineau’s character is older Frankie, right? Maybe something happened to Caleb and she’s still looking for him

I thought this is ep was going to be a drag with Maeve and Caleb in the 1920 world or w/e its called and Bernard dealing with that damn maze :toofunny2:.

But actually that was so good yet again. Still a bit lost about when and where but in the best way.

Caleb's daughter's end scene was almost the saddest moment and then absolutely foul :sick::clap3:

Amazing episode :jonny4:

Discount Dolores and Discount Hector had me screaming

10 hours ago, Legendary said:

That episode was top form. This season is going to be so good!

Hide contents

This seems kind of obvious (unless it’s an intentional misdirect) but Aurora Perrineau’s character is older Frankie, right? Maybe something happened to Caleb and she’s still looking for him

Spoiler

Just thinking about this is giving me a headache. If this is true, wouldn’t Stubbs have to look a lot older? Especially if more than 7 years have passed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.