• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• orange22

• Camilitau.u

• nuclear

• Armani?

Poor Tinashe :deadbanana4:

Sings too much of the song to be ignored by the big radio stations and social media.

FY06zonX0AAWE7E?format=jpg&name=small

I guess that's why they added Normani :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

Sings too much of the song to be ignored by the big radio stations and social media.

at least Tinashe gets to release music

This is so boring. An uptempo banger was needed, not this lounge song.

Is Normani saying "this might be mildew"? I can't understand a thing she's singing.

10 hours ago, Sesame said:

Girl what the hell is this post? Normani sounds like audible garbage next to Tinashe let’s keep it real.

They're a troll who posts nothing but delusional garbage all day. It's worth your time to skip entirely over their posts.

sounds a bit weird in some parts like the mixing is a bit off but i really like the chill vibe and offset was actually pretty enjoyable? a shocker

What is this??? this is not good 

My least fave Potion & SWM are x100000 better

1 hour ago, cliche_display said:

FY06zonX0AAWE7E?format=jpg&name=small

Well they certainly didn’t add her for that vocal performance…

What a shame that we have a Tinashe x Normani collab but it's for Calvin's boring project.

22 hours ago, cliche_display said:

Tinashe is doing her best Doja Cat impersonation.  Normani sounds pretty good. Her part is too short.

Surprisingly outside of Normani, Offset is the highlight

Tinashe is basically a nonstarter so I'm surprised Normani agreed to do a collab with her. She tends to go for the juggernauts

Tinashe sounds nothing like Doja here? Normani is the one who sounds extremely off :rip:

So obvious Normani was a late addition to this song. I wonder if she called up Calvin begging to be included :rip:

tinashe ate as usual, but the song is so bad :rip:

Tinashe sounds amazing on here, but Normani's vocal really does sound off ? I love N, but her clear last minute addition wasn't needed. 

this song feels like it's missing something to make it more interesting... it's just kinda bland right now. love tinashe's part though.

Edited by kandicha

Very bland, especially after hearing Renaissance..

the way this is absolutely tanking :rip:

What is everyone talking about? Normani literally sounds fine. Her soft tone works for this kind of track. Sure, the chorus isn't anything amazing and I can understand some of the minor complaints but it's a good and catchy song nonetheless. I honestly think New To You is just jarring to those who don't typically listen to this sound and the anticipation for Candy Paint right now doesn't help.          

Normani was absolutely not needed for this track, and I agree with everyone saying she sounds weird. Tinashe could have done her part. I thought it was Tinashe on the chorus on first listen... I said "where's Normani?" :skull: The track is just okay, Calvin Harris' material this era hasn't been that great.

Calvin Harris did my sisters dirty

brandy-brandy-running.gif

2 hours ago, Superbitch said:

I need a tinashe only version sistrens :sistrens: 

This!

1 hour ago, Wastethedei said:

What is everyone talking about? Normani literally sounds fine. Her soft tone works for this kind of track. Sure, the chorus isn't anything amazing and I can understand some of the minor complaints but it's a good and catchy song nonetheless. I honestly think New To You is just jarring to those who don't typically listen to this sound and the anticipation for Candy Paint right now doesn't help.          

As much as I think T would've worked the chorus just fine, I think the issue more falls on the poor vocal production/mixing. She just sounds out of place. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.