Poland is the most homophobic country in EU, surprised?

lovedaddy

Edited by lovedaddy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCal

• Nano

• Rev8

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

no, in Krakow even the gays look homophobic

Interesting. But I've been told on ATRL that countries can only be homophobic if they're in the third world or in a war with Western countries.

More surprised that the Non-EU balkan countries are less homophobic than the EU balkan ones..disappointing

Italy being so low is shocking tho

20 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

More surprised that the Non-EU balkan countries are less homophobic than the EU balkan ones..disappointing

Italy being so low is shocking tho

Italy is a cesspool of religious and conservative maniacs, their government opposed to several laws just a few months ago regarding the rights of disabled people so imagine that :rip: wonderful country, wonderful people, absolutely abysmal politicians (and the Vatican :giraffe:)

1 minute ago, SupremeGoddess said:

Italy is a cesspool of religious and conservative maniacs, their government opposed to several laws just a few months ago regarding the rights of disabled people so imagine that :rip: wonderful country, wonderful people, absolutely abysmal politicians (and the Vatican :giraffe:)

Tbh I expected it from France, who had big protests against LGBT

but Italy being a whole 40%+ under That?! :deadbanana4:

Just now, Rev8 said:

Yeah but the French (parisians really) are always upset and manifesting just for about anything, they’re all lunatics 

Czechia was, is and forever be the superior slavic country :gaynetcat4:

I am planning to study in Italy / Turkey / Poland. What should I do ? :giraffe:

It's a pretty well known fact so no

I have to say that map isn't as accurate since it reflects the extent of the laws or policies that directly affect LGTB people more so than how accepting their population is. So a country might be pretty chill and accepting of LGTB people, but doesn't necessarily have certain legislation like the equal marriage for example

11 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I have to say that map isn't as accurate since it reflects the extent of the laws or policies that directly affect LGTB people more so than how accepting their population is. So a country might be pretty chill and accepting of LGTB people, but doesn't necessarily have certain legislation like the equal marriage for example

I've heard Georgia is the most homophobic country as far as public opinion goes.

1 minute ago, Nano said:

I've heard Georgia is the most homophobic country as far as public opinion goes.

I mean it's the darkest red in the map so probably

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean it's the darkest red in the map so probably

Bro, it's yellow and has a 25% rating. But Georgia is trying to get into the EU so I guess that's why the government is a bit more advanced on gay rights than would be expected.

14 minutes ago, Nano said:

Bro, it's yellow and has a 25% rating. But Georgia is trying to get into the EU so I guess that's why the government is a bit more advanced on gay rights than would be expected.

You're right pfff :rip:

Yeah I guess, but it also can be because they don't have any legislation out right anti LGTB too. One friend of mine lives there and he never really complained about it so I guess they are kind of accepting and simply don't really bother to make up or change legislation (that's always a touchy subject when it comes to anything)

49 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

Yeah but the French (parisians really) are always upset and manifesting just for about anything, they’re all lunatics 

nnn :dies:

45 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

France is the least religious country in western europe with 60+ % of it's population being atheist because "secularism" is a foundation of that country, religion completely lost all it's power. While in other countries like Italy, politics is still very much intertwined with religion.

Religion is driving up those anti-gay laws as usual.

And in France, every day there's a huge protests organized about something, it's part of their culture lol So much so it's actually become a business.

Turkey at 4% seems about right. People would literally stone me if I say I have feelings for a boy :skull:

not surprised at all, they are extremely religious and conservative

1 hour ago, LeMésTragique said:

Czech Hunter’s impact :clap3:

mlaredoperez

My country (spain) being the best overall (weather, beautiful cities & open minded) :clap3:

I would think so too but i'm surprised to see it so low at 26% :skull:

2 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Czech Hunter’s impact :clap3:

Periodt.

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

Greece at 52% is that good?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.