• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• Hephaestus

• Joey Coco

• Vermillion

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with the song but the word was not needed.

Imagine if a white artist used the N word while making an anti-racist song? The message might be ok but the use of the word isn't. Simple as that. 

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

I don't have a problem with the song but the word was not needed.

Imagine if a white artist used the N word while making an anti-racist song? The message might be ok but the use of the word isn't. Simple as that. 

Don't have to. There's been a few white artists that have used the word to get their point across and received no backlash for it.

8 minutes ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

imagine Taylor swift made a song about racism and mentioned how in her past she would say the n word and actually said the n word ten times in the song...

Not even remotely the same lol

I’ve seen the “what if white person used the n-word” hypothetical at least 10 times in here :deadbanana4: 

You’ll just never get it, huh?

WELL ****

Edited by ~Start The Music

ATRL really switched I'm screaming :deadbanana4: Was the dickriding & bandwagoning worth it? 

OT: Kodak feature too,  finna get canceled on twt i fear

200.gif

Edited by Billionaire

1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

I’ve seen the “what if white person used the n-word” hypothetical at least 10 times in here :deadbanana4: 

and how is it not an apt comparison?

Now the trash people listening to this trash guy will be much more comfortable using the f slur to abuse the poor gay kids around them.

Such a piece of ****

His heart was in the right place and this was a very vulnerable record and he should be commended for that but yeah he didn't have to say it :rip:

Two different things can simultaneously be true.

5 minutes ago, smash said:

and how is it not an apt comparison?

It's not one considering a crapton of white rappers have used it in their songs. Em is excellent example of that.

Hmm. I mean it tells a story about change and respect from the beginning to the end so I kinda got it, but if the end is meant to be “we all learned and we’re all cool now” why repeat the word and still call the trans girl a he? :skull: 

I cringed when I saw the lyrics in the OP but after listening to the song, it's honestly intended as pro-LGBTQ+.

He could've said it a little less, but at least this song was honorable for our community. 

the idiots in this thread :rip: 

he's allowed to use that word in that context

cant wait for his fans to chant the *** during his tours :jonny5:

which i think where the problem lies

OK, so why is the white lgbt exracist person saying the nword in a song about their past racism not the same?

Can someone articulate why?

As someone that doesn't mind kenny saying the word or anyone saying the word in a narrative context, please explain why the people bringing up the exracist white person saying the nword are getting it wrong. Especially currently when lgbt kids are being targeted by law and used as spectacle by the world rightwing.

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

cant wait for his fans to chant the *** during his tours :jonny5:

Reveal hidden contents

which i think where the problem lies

You realize he will call people out for that mess. You don't remember when he brought the white guy up on stage to see if he would say the N-word?

The message of the song is right in these two lines

what's the outrage

I wonder if it will be performed on tour.:devil:

Probably it will be a moment like this.

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

You realize he will call people out for that mess. You don't remember when he brought the white guy up on stage to see if he would say the N-word?

girl i dont know, i dont stan him enough to know that. i guess if he didn't include the f- word, there wouldn't be something to call out. :rainy: 

18 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

They're just dense, or slow, or both :rip:

7 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

OK, so why is the white lgbt exracist person saying the nword in a song about their past racism not the same?

The n-word is much different than the f- word. I thought this was common knowledge. 

Edited by bad guy

4 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Ok but if he will call out his fans for saying it why is he saying it???

16 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Not even remotely the same lol

its exactly the same idgaf if the songs message is positive

and now everyone at his concerts gon be screaming it at the top of their lungs and no one gon blink an eye

but as soon as any white person sings a long to a song using the n word yall start crying pls

btw im not even white, im just pointing out the double standards