Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferret

• Lady Claire

• aesthetic bih

• bestfiction

23 minutes ago, zach said:

The title doesn’t match what was actually said lol

It… does?

:rip: the way her weekly Clarity releases were so good week after week and now... mess

Stop signing to major label challenge. Youre a niche artists. Labels cant provide you with much more when you have already cultivated an audience. 

20 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Thank u!! :heart:

i cant believe that ***** pink2love or whatever reported me after i told them i didnt mean it. **** them

12 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

They didn’t :deadbanana:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

OT: she's beyond over :bibliahh:

The fact that Dr. Luke can produce hits for literally everyone except Kim says a lot. Clearly Kim's artistry and/or persona are the problem. Not that I'm defending Dr. Luke of course.

41 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I don't get it. He can pop out hits for almost anyone but Kim :skull:

Anyone like who? 

Doja and Latto the only two currently right? Maybe he’s not that big of a factor in their success as ATRL thinks.  :coffee: Lol.

I lowkey feel like Latto was a fluke because of the recognizable sample.  

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

The fact that Dr. Luke can produce hits for literally everyone except Kim says a lot. Clearly Kim's artistry and/or persona are the problem. Not that I'm defending Dr. Luke of course.

She's vapid. 0 artistry or persona. She's just a vessel for [redacted] to release his gay club bangers :michael:

An album produced by Luke without hits? When her fans keep insisting that his victims can’t chart and are only speaking out of anger because they’re not getting Luke “bops”? :chick1:

19 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

These are great though :keir:

They’re great but flopped

34 minutes ago, Ferret said:

i cant believe that ***** pink2love or whatever reported me after i told them i didnt mean it. **** them

26 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

:dies: 

Kim shines brightest with dance pop, and I just don't see that doing well in this music climate. it's not 2010 anymore

and these days Luke isn't as big of a hitmaker as he once was anyway

3 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Kim shines brightest with dance pop, and I just don't see that doing well in this music climate. it's not 2010 anymore

and these days Luke isn't as big of a hitmaker as he once was anyway

Dua lipa literaly just had a massive DANCE POP album and it’s still very much a popular genre 

the issue isn’t that or the music itself… is it clearly centered around Kim herself and all of the drama of the situation with Luke and her record label’s concern over that dynamic 

45 minutes ago, Ferret said:

38 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

i can't believe she sold her soul and reputation to the devil just to have her career end up in the toilet.  i don't know if it's just stupidity or straight up KARMA. but either way she deserves this :clap3:

1 minute ago, ryoncé said:

Dua lipa literaly just had a massive DANCE POP album and it’s still very much a popular genre 

the issue isn’t that or the music itself… is it clearly centered around Kim herself and all of the drama of the situation with Luke and her record label’s concern over that dynamic 

dance pop isn't nearly as big as it was in the late 2000s early 2010s when Luke was scoring hit after hit after hit. Just look at his recent production credits -- very little dance pop anywhere except Kim 

if anything dua is the exception, not the rule. "Future Starts Now" bombed and even the rumored unreleased singles like "All She Wants" are less likely to be huge hits just by virtue of their particular sound, no matter how earwormy they are

What a joke of an artist :ahh:throwing away all her morals only to get shelved and possibly dropped from her label. Hysterical

Are we really surprised after she delivered gutter trash like Slvt Pop? :rip:

59 minutes ago, Ferret said:

51 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

This has me screaming :bibliahh:

I think this may be the end of her career, she is turning 30 soon and the industry is ageist against women, and especially trans women.

Her time is almost up unfortunately especially with how botched she looks now. Now that she is at her lowest will you guys finally leave her alone? I bet she is filled with suicidal levels of regret :/ as well as all the vitrol and hate she has to navigate online

Edited by cyclone

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

I don't get it. He can pop out hits for almost anyone but Kim :skull:

luke clearly doesn’t care about her, if i was an artist and a producer with his catalogue gave me those beats on slvt pop i’d feel insulted.

56 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

she’s literally never been sent to radio. traditional pop songs rarely catch on out of nowhere, they haven’t even given her the chance to flop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.