3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Where’s the link to submit bbΒ 

It’s in the challenge post on page 66Β :eddie:

I'm going to try to create a story. Lets see how this goes.Β :gaycat3:

7 hours ago, fountain said:

The middle of the night is when everything great happens!Β 

ollie-london-ollie-london-its-trew.gif

unknown.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Just over three days remain on the countdown clock for Round 3'sΒ ATW10MVTVFTVΒ challenge. Let's makeΒ some magnum opuses!

The prompt for this week's challenge is submissions with a minimum of 500 words, so every second counts with this challenge in particular. :celestial5:

Remember, if you'veΒ only just discovered Golden Hit orΒ simply didn't wish to participate in Round 1 or 2, fear not: sign-ups are still openβ€”just submit!

Β 

With that, it's time to present the top three of last round's Studio Session challenge with their bonus prizes: theΒ Hit Tokens!

I've been in contact with our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant their requests forΒ embossment.

Β 

:matty:

Β 

Celebrating a third place triumph with β€œCandlelight” and its illuminatingΒ 8.7Β score:
unknown.png

Here is yourΒ Bronze Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and Belle (from Beauty and the Beast). :3rdplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a second place success with β€œFraternite” and its interstellarΒ 8.767Β score:

unknown.png

Here is yourΒ Silver Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and YAOSOBI. :2ndplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a first place finish with β€œDEEPFAKE” and its AI-generatedΒ 8.9Β score:

unknown.png

Here is yourΒ Golden Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and ELIO. :1stplace:
(The photo you initially requested was flagged for copyright, so we had to use a DEEPFAKE instead.)

Β 

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hitβ€”ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers ofΒ each roundΒ will earn their ownΒ Hit TokenΒ just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes.Β :lee:

Β 

unknown.png

Oh my gosh, it's so cute! Thank you!

44 minutes ago, Aurora said:

unknown.png

Hey, Hitmakers! Just over three days remain on the countdown clock for Round 3'sΒ ATW10MVTVFTVΒ challenge. Let's makeΒ some magnum opuses!

The prompt for this week's challenge is submissions with a minimum of 500 words, so every second counts with this challenge in particular. :celestial5:

Remember, if you'veΒ only just discovered Golden Hit orΒ simply didn't wish to participate in Round 1 or 2, fear not: sign-ups are still openβ€”just submit!

Β 

With that, it's time to present the top three of last round's Studio Session challenge with their bonus prizes: theΒ Hit Tokens!

I've been in contact with our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant their requests forΒ embossment.

Β 

:matty:

Β 

Celebrating a third place triumph with β€œCandlelight” and its illuminatingΒ 8.7Β score:
unknown.png

Here is yourΒ Bronze Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and Belle (from Beauty and the Beast). :3rdplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a second place success with β€œFraternite” and its interstellarΒ 8.767Β score:

unknown.png

Here is yourΒ Silver Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and YAOSOBI. :2ndplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a first place finish with β€œDEEPFAKE” and its AI-generatedΒ 8.9Β score:

unknown.png

Here is yourΒ Golden Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and ELIO. :1stplace:
(The photo you initially requested was flagged for copyright, so we had to use a DEEPFAKE instead.)

Β 

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hitβ€”ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers ofΒ each roundΒ will earn their ownΒ Hit TokenΒ just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes.Β :lee:

Β 

unknown.png

Oop new page bump

Made some unexpected progress and I'm lowkey close to being finished :lakitu:

Β 

My 3rd smash hit is titled...

Β 

Nonstop Hardcore

DEEPFAKE was clearly, intelligently a 10. But I actually did not expect a top 10 entry ever in this competition so that made me happy. That being said, I don’t know if I have time for this weeks so. There are some good ass songwriters in this gameΒ 

34 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

DEEPFAKE was clearly, intelligently a 10. But I actually did not expect a top 10 entry ever in this competition so that made me happy. That being said, I don’t know if I have time for this weeks so. There are some good ass songwriters in this gameΒ 

Both your entries have been great, you should give yourself more credit! It’s a shame if you can’t submit this round, but even if you can’t I hope to see you return, potentially even to the top 10 again, or even higher! Maybe you don’t expect it but I think it’s certainly possible, you’ve shown yourself to be a very capable songwriter alreadyΒ :bird:

submitted :jonny5: let's hope for the best

My brain decided to open up again at 4am and finished the song! About to send :gaygacat7:

Β 

edit: it's IN! :gaycatina1:

(Droplet) Single 3:Β You Have Changed Me

Β 

After a lukewarm response to the prior two singles from Cold Summer, I release a droplet ballad with no intention whatsoever in having it on the album.Β You Have Changed MeΒ inevitably Normanis into oblivionΒ 

Β 

ellie-goulding-flux.jpg

Β 

?

Now I wake up, I’m cold, in a bed that’s not mine

And I pick up my clothes, so what was their name?

Edited by Better Mistakes

Does anybody else look at the lyric threads that get made on here and cringe at some of the responses and lyrics that people quote? Because usually they are not that impressiveΒ :rip:

Β 

We genuinely read much, much better from the submissions hereΒ :coffee:

I'm looking at my submission again and...I still don't think I like it as a set of lyrics but I like my idea for it and I think if I were to look at it as a poem instead of lyrics it becomes better ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Does anybody else look at the lyric threads that get made on here and cringe at some of the responses and lyrics that people quote? Because usually they are not that impressiveΒ :rip:

Β 

We genuinely read much, much better from the submissions hereΒ :coffee:

I don’t wanna shower, even if I stink ?

im just now seeing the challenge and 500 words yea count me out lol

41 minutes ago, Insanity said:

im just now seeing the challenge and 500 words yea count me out lol

Wish I had this energy

My dream is to write the gay Blank Space and satirize the notion that gay people are β€œrecruited” / β€œgroomed” into existence.Β 

Β 

Excuse me, young man, have you got a minute

To talk about why you should be a ******

Β 

YwNi.gif

27 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

My dream is to write the gay Blank Space and satirize the notion that gay people are β€œrecruited” / β€œgroomed” into existence.Β 

Β 

Excuse me, young man, have you got a minute

To talk about why you should be a ******

Β 

YwNi.gif

okay but we need this dream to become a reality ASAP...

6 hours ago, Hug said:

I'm looking at my submission again and...I still don't think I like it as a set of lyrics but I like my idea for it and I think if I were to look at it as a poem instead of lyrics it becomes better ?‍♂️

You still have plenty of time to revise it and resubmit should you wish toβ€”another writer already has!

271 words and im at the bridge how am i supposed to make this 500? lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.