Golden Hit: Season 1 πŸ“€ Congrats to 8thPrince and Jackson!! πŸ†πŸ†

fountain

Omg happy I scored a #1 :jonny:Β thanks judges!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

wait... I really think 8th is going to win now :duca:Β i love this arc but excited regardlessΒ 

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Ahhh congrats you two :clap3:Β both lovely songs that each deserved the #1 spot tbh (the 10s that I gave both is indication of this.. you got one too btw @Remmy!!)

coming-to-america-arseniohall.gif

Β 

Paper Airplane Crashes merch will be on your doorstep TONIGHT before anyone even gets to see it

Just now, Aurora said:

gurl the question is who didn't get a 10 from you this round...

:deadbanana4: (the fact I almost gave out a sixth 10 too..)

1 minute ago, Remmy said:

coming-to-america-arseniohall.gif

Β 

Paper Airplane Crashes merch will be on your doorstep TONIGHT before anyone even gets to see it

Omg gonna wear it to the after party :jonnycat:

Me booking the runner up spot 3 times in 6 rounds…

Β 

5a7c8d05d1591006de279878b557cd36_w200.gi

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

I actually went full Paula for round 6 tbh and gave out five 10s… @TruGeminiΒ and @AugmentedΒ snatched them too! :heart:

Oh my thank youΒ :chick3:

Also shout out to @AuroraΒ for doing a great job hosting the finale so far :clap3:Β unfortunately I am stranded on mobile and anything I try to format looks like ASS so thank you for taking this on, we all really appreciate it :heart:

Β unknown.png

Β 

Hey, Hitmakers! It's time to present the top three of Round 6's All or Nothing challenge with their bonus prizes: theΒ Hit Tokens!

You sent your requests with your submissions upon a potential victory, and I've done my best to grant these requests forΒ embossment.

Β 

:matty:

Β 

Celebrating a third place triumph with β€œPaper Airplane Crashes”:

unknown.png

Here is yourΒ Bronze Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and Monty Mole. :3rdplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a second place success with β€œCrush”:

Avatar-SilverCoin-R6-Achilles.png

Here is your secondΒ Silver Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and Taylor Swift (folklore era). :2ndplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a first place finish with β€œI'm Practicing Happiness”:

Avatar-GoldCoin-R6-8thPrince.png

Here is yourΒ Golden Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and Mizuki Yamashita. :1stplace:

Β 

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hitβ€”ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake.Β :lee:

Β 

unknown.png

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

wait... I really think 8th is going to win now :duca:Β i love this arc but excited regardlessΒ 

Honestly the scores are so close and there's not necessarily an even distribution between #1 and #10 so it's impossible to know. :rip:Β Don't count yourself out! Or should you? :eli:

what's next I forgot

Just now, fountain said:

@Achilles. change ur avi now!!

Maybe if I had a gold token… :allears:

Just now, Aurora said:

what's next I forgot

Season averages omg :jonnycat:

Just now, Aurora said:

what's next I forgot

oh it's time to reveal the finale averages whew! brace yourselves laid ease

So for this next section @fountainΒ will be posting some really cute tributes he individually tailored to each and every one of you! I will follow with a little chart of your scores throughout the season, and... maybe a little something extra for a few dedicated players... :matty:

Omg gonna change avi when I get back to computer

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

So for this next section @fountainΒ will be posting some really cute tributes he individually tailored to each and every one of you! I will follow with a little chart of your scores throughout the season, and... maybe a little something extra for a few dedicated players... :matty:

:eddie:

Β 

lets begin!!

Monty is very pleased

Β 

yes-monty-mole.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.