• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Remmy

• Hanami-Blossom

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

The End of the World is clinging to its top 10 placement on the year-end chart but if there are any smash scores in the last round it may get bumped OUT. :dancehall3:

:mandown:

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

I think Maid of Windemere is my highest-scoring song in any season with scores???? ???

Β 

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

I know, I'm so shook :jonny5: those scores are unheard of in most seasonsΒ 

We can be so loving when we want to be :heart:

changed into my last golden token avi for the finale

Β 

katyperry-katycats.gif

3 minutes ago, Hug said:

I think Maid of Windemere is my highest-scoring song in any season with scores???? ???

As it should be! A perfect 10 in my heart. :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

One of the highest scores in ATRL writing tournament history I fear. :clap3:Β The only others in this realm came from @fountain's other seasons, Diamond Hit and Platinum Hit 10.5... I'm sensing aΒ Paula pattern...

This is literally my first season too and the fact that I wasn’t going to submit and wrote it all so last minute I…:dies:

Β 

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I know, I'm so shook :jonny5: those scores are unheard of in most seasonsΒ 

The fact that we both get to share it as well :clap3:Β 

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

As it should be! A perfect 10 in my heart. :heart2:

are you going to share score breakdowns by judge so we can see who went #1 in auroraustralia? :duca:Β 

2 minutes ago, Augmented said:

This is literally my first season too and the fact that I wasn’t going to submit and wrote it all so last minute I…:dies:

The talent jumped out!

4 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Β 

I don't think I got a score that high until my 3rd season, and even with this being my 5th season it's my 2nd highest ever after like 50 songs, so doing it in 6 rounds is pretty phenomenal :jonny:

2 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Β 

Platinum Hit 6-12 was a whole different kind of tournament tbh... some of the judges were so mean for absolutely no reason. :laugh:Β Golden Hit is a lot more open to different writing styles and experiences and we just want everyone to come away from this experience having fun and being proud of their submissions. That's not to say the scores aren't justified, but that may explain why there are a few higher scores than other tournaments in the past!

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

are you going to share score breakdowns by judge so we can see who went #1 in auroraustralia? :duca:Β 

We’re gonna leave that up to the judge’s discretionΒ :lakitu:Β but for me if anybody wants to know what I scored them, just ask and I don’t mind providing the tea!

2 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I don't think we have any plans to officially announce those but I might leak a few of my top scores if I feel like it, we'll have to wait and see!

OK but really now onto the Round 6 rankings... :matty:

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

we just want everyone to come away from this experience having fun and being proud of their submissions.

I think you and @fountainΒ definitely accomplished this! You created such a safe space for me to feel confident enough in sharing my songs which I have never done before (except when forced to at school) so thank youΒ :heart:

Just now, Augmented said:

I think you and @fountainΒ definitely accomplished this! You created such a safe space for me to feel confident enough in sharing my songs which I have never done before (except when forced to at school) so thank youΒ :heart:

:heart2::chick3:

Β unknown.png

Β 

Congratulations on all scoring Top 20 hits in the finale of Golden Hit!
We will save the actual score reveals until after the winner's announcement to avoid any premature calculations (I'm looking at you @Jackson).
That said, everyone smashed it this round, with no score below a 7!

At #18 this round we have a writer who basically told us to go **** ourselves, and we kinda stanned a biT!

Β 

Β 

?Β @Better MistakesΒ withΒ β€œBlah, Blah, Blah… **** You!”. ?

This was kind of iconic honestly. :skull:Β We appreciated your submissions throughout this tournament though. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Augmented said:

:heart:

Β unknown.png

Β 

At #17Β this round we have another writer who almost sampled GAYLE's smash spelling classique "abcdefu" with a few other letters...

Β 

Β 

?Β @D e v o nΒ withΒ β€œI or U”. ?

This deserved a biT higher imo, and was easily your best submission! We've loved seeing your refreshingly unique style, so good luck!

i'm in! I presume it has already begun lol

Β Β 

Β unknown.png

Β 

At #16Β this round we have a writer who has stuck around in this tournament almost all of the way through, only missing one round...

Β 

Β 

?Β @OreGuyΒ withΒ β€œGum”. ?

It's been such a joy to see you submit almost every week for us, and I hope you've enjoyed participating this season as much as we have reading your songs.

Β Β 

Β unknown.png

Β 

At #15Β this round we have a song that we all fell in love with, although perhaps we shouldn't have as it might be dangerous to us...

Β 

Β 

?Β @DatChickDoeΒ withΒ β€œRomantic Villain”. ?

We've seen such tremendous growth from you since your Round 1 entry and this was no exception! Thank you for submitting during all of Golden Hit.

Β Β unknown.png

Β 

At #14Β this round we have a song that lit us all up and blew us away...

Β 

Β 

?Β @PrisonerΒ withΒ β€œThe Candle”. ?

Your submissions have been such an experience. Your writing style is so unique and we thank you for sharing it with us at Golden Hit!

Β Β unknown.png

Β 

At #13Β this round we have a legend that just wants to get to us...

Β 

Β 

?Β @Legend EΒ withΒ β€œI'll Get To You”. ?

Since the very beginning of this tournament you have stepped forward as one to watch, and I think you've done very well in this tournament. Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.