• emile20

• Billionaire

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she just gonna forget Taylor is her number one idol or

Jack White?  I thought it was another artist

Everyone is this girl idol 

first Taylor now Avril and everyone else

So sweet, she’s been talking about her like for the white stripes and jack white forever.

there was an interview a year ago where she was asked about her first live show, and she said her mom brought her to a jack white show and she cleared a space because she was like a 12 year old dancing like crazy in the crowd. 
He’s always been a major idol of hers:heart2:

Just now, mypaintoyou said:

I mean do we not all have multiple people whos musical or artistic output we love

I’m sure some losers on here will bring up Taylor or say she always has a new fav 

FScRdCwWYAIAqgY.jpg

FScOVZRWUAEsoWv.jpg

I really am curious about what went on with her and Taylor. She and Conan never mention her anymore when they acted like crazed stans when RED TV came out lol

Oh wow serving taste 

Edited by Billionaire

1 minute ago, mypaintoyou said:

Olivia has been talking about Jack White just as long as both of them if not longer :rip:

You guys really have a talent for inserting your idol into every single thread that has absolutely nothing to do with her. 
We would all very much love for you to “exclude her from narratives” in which she is irrelevant and off topic.

Who is Jack White? :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

I’m sure some losers on here will bring up Taylor or say she always has a new fav 

FScRdCwWYAIAqgY.jpg

FScOVZRWUAEsoWv.jpg

Wait. No wonder why the Swifties are mad. 

11 minutes ago, emile20 said:

I really am curious about what went on with her and Taylor. She and Conan never mention her anymore when they acted like crazed stans when RED TV came out lol

I'm 90% sure her lawyers told her to stop mentioning Taylor so that whoever owns an interest in Taylor's songs would stop going after her for copyright infringement. 

15 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

FScRdCwWYAIAqgY.jpg

FScOVZRWUAEsoWv.jpg

well :rip:

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

well :rip:

It was bound to happen :laugh:

12 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Who is Jack White? :deadbanana2:

I think he's the lead of The White Stripes although I never listened to them 

25 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

FScRdCwWYAIAqgY.jpg

FScOVZRWUAEsoWv.jpg

end them :clap3:

38 minutes ago, emile20 said:

I mean it's pretty obvious she stanned Taylor so openly that Taylor was able to get a songwriting credit on one of her biggest hits because of a vague similarity in their bridges.

I'm sure being a stan was used against her in the argument Taylor and Jack made to get the writing credit. Now homegirl is salty about it :rip:

Just now, CandleGuy said:

I mean it's pretty obvious she stanned Taylor so openly that Taylor was able to get a songwriting credit on one of her biggest hits because of a vague similarity in their bridges.

I'm sure being a stan was used against her in the argument Taylor and Jack made to get the writing credit. Now homegirl is salty about it :rip:

I hear this but shouldn't it kinda be like props in a way to have a legend like Taylor be credited on your song? the whole narrative of this seems a bit strange to me. Did she really want to be seen as her own person that bad?

Anyway I have no idea who Jack White is and I have never heard his band...

4 minutes ago, emile20 said:

I hear this but shouldn't it kinda be like props in a way to have a legend like Taylor be credited on your song? the whole narrative of this seems a bit strange to me. Did she really want to be seen as her own person that bad?

That wasn’t a vague similarity, she ripped off Cruel Summer’s bridge. People all over twitter and tiktok pointed it out the day it came out. In fact, she probably got off easy cause she was playing stan.

And if people here used their last three brain cells, they’d realise somebody else was credited on Cruel Summer too… St.Vincent. She could very well have demanded royalties too. It’s her song too. Anyway, Jack said that Olivia’s team came to them to give the credit on their own so it’s probably because of the tiktok backlash.

Edited by Anna-Artdeco

4 minutes ago, emile20 said:

To have your songwriting abilities come under question so early in your career when you’re priding yourself as a singer/songwriting is not a good look I guess. She should’ve known that Taylor loves to call her lawyers for the smallest slights though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.