GP still love Nicki Minaj. Why?

Villanelle

2 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Not ya'll talking about charts when The Face Stealer hasn't seen success since upside down. Keep it cute.

image0.gif

Oop. Let’s not sub tweet. Be direct. Cuz my fave just scored the 2nd longest charting #1song in hot 100 history after blinding lights.:coffee2:

13 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

Why doesn’t the GEEPEE stream the music long term? What’s not clicking?

22 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

"GP still love Nicki Minaj" yet her singles have been serving #10-OUT? Okay

It doesn't stick because the song suck but they are checking for her period hence the high debuts. There is interest. Is it clicking now?

image0.gif

The GP appreciates the fact that she doesn’t eat her scabs

image0.gif

3 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Oop. Let’s not sub tweet. Be direct. Cuz my fave just scored the 2nd longest charting #1song in hot 100 history after blinding lights.:coffee2:

nnn :dies: not ari. Nicki's second fanbase.

Just now, Villanelle said:

It doesn't stick because the song suck but they are checking for her period hence the high debuts. There is interest. Is it clicking now?

image0.gif

Who cares about a high debut if it’s gonna be forgotten about in a few weeks? You gotta do more than “check for her” and have “interest”. What a dumb argument. 

Ffs no wonder Bozo keeps tanking after releasing these Queen rejects. She can’t hang with the real hit making gals in 2022. 

image0.gif

3 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

nnn :dies: not ari. Nicki's second fanbase.

Oop. Nvm :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

She can’t hang with the real hit making gals in 2022

outside of Doja and her pop music (love her though) who is that exactly??

2 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

outside of Doja and her pop music (love her though) who is that exactly??

Look at the BB stats and you tell me. 

image0.gif

5 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

Look at the BB stats and you tell me. 

image0.gif

Oh I’m looking. I’m waiting for an answer 

She’s a Meme Rap Girl now 

those people on tiktok make being a barb their personality so they can feel included and be "cool" but they probably don't even listen to nicki like that.

Raver

The gp love her like lovely peaches. She has lovely peaches type humor like when she says "big boobs chile anyways" and she twerks, thats how she can get popular on tiktok and it makes her popular with certain demographics. And everyone knows her biggest songs like anaconda and starshups. And she has bars, serves looks, and being a barb is trendy like being a peachling. She be screaming at people at the top of her lungs having breakdowns on queen radio, shes naturally entertaining and funny. They sacrifixe their personal lives to provide lots of funny content for fans

Edited by cyclone

1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

Not ya'll talking about charts when The Face Stealer hasn't seen success since upside down. Keep it cute.

image0.gif

***** not the damn face stealer :jonny5: 

3 hours ago, Symmetra said:

image0.gif

:bibliahh:And never will again! Dismissed

Edited by GoatGly

4 hours ago, InventedGays said:

This has been asked so many times lol she's a meme / being a "barb" is a meme. That's it 

Basically. Last time anyone took her seriously was 2012 maybe

No one has been the same since Chun-Li :jonny5:

I have to wonder if this is an example of the types of TikToks the OP is referring to, because they're more memes about her/her stans than they are actual love for her.

Nicki is at the point where she’s so engrained in the popular culture she doesn’t need hits to maintain relevancy.

Similar to Bey and Rih (altho to a lesser extent) where they could never have a hit again but will still be in the upper echelons of celebrity.

Because Side to Side was the last time she was relevant to the GP so they don’t know about her …ways

6 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Sure, they might not be streaming her music but every now and then I scroll through TikTok and see some Minja appreciation. Nerver seen a single negative thing. Why? 

image0.gif

It's just the algorithm attacking you sis, nothing to do with the general public.

Where do you live?

The only female popstar that people (who are not on tiktok, twitter, atrl excessively and has a normal life outside of social media and stan culture) care about nowadays are Billie, Olivia and Doja Cat (not even Olivia for me because I'm in my late 20s and I see mostly teens talking about her)

Nicki been out of discussion since 2015

Edited by sxhunluv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.