Miss Levitating departs Hot 100 after 77 weeks

Ger

1 hour ago, lovemehateme said:

How? Wasn't it top 20 last week or something? :deadbanana: 

Anyway I'm not complaining.

It went recurrent. Bc it was charting for too long, it automatically drops out of the chart if it falls below #25 (I think #25 is after a year) and it did so this week due to album bombs.

it’s impressive it stayed for that long our faves kinda wish

Boring song, Physical deserved.:bam:

16 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

It went recurrent. Bc it was charting for too long, it automatically drops out of the chart if it falls below #25 (I think #25 is after a year) and it did so this week due to album bombs.

Oh I see, thank you for explaining.

Hallucinate deserved! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n5s7cwzf80aqsjd6aa

Future Nostalgia feels like such a "complete" era, glad we got to experience that despite the pandemic.

5 hours ago, TrieLz said:

Finally her payola is over :giraffe:

Not really

Sweetest Pie is falling out of the streaming charts but still getting tons of radio.

I am afraid the Payola is still alive and well.

3 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

I can't believe there are still people on this Forum that do not know the recurrent rules on the hot 100:rip:

ugh my poor Levitating :'(

11 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Was hoping it would reach 80 weeks at least

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n5s7cwzf80aqsjd6aa

But then again it has 77 weeks, not everybody has that :gayalipacat4:

9 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

It didnt feel like it was on the charts for 77 weeks. I only noticed the song like 5 months ago

Idk how it felt like the song was on there 5 years geez so glad it and save your tears are gone. Both just got on my nerves. Sweetest pie and out of time can now breathe.

6 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Boring song, Physical deserved.:bam:

Agreed! I never have been a fan of this one or most of the singles she’s released. But I loved physical and the ones that she didn’t release. Idk why it didn’t get rereleased. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.