Christina would regularly kick Beyoncé and Destiny's Child out of the backstage area

Xtianlofbritney

:ahh: not the denial from Xtina fans when someone said they witnessed staff doing it at her bequest.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D.M.F

• suburbannature

• Аshanti

• Xtianlofbritney

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

It’s not true at all lol 

If you actually listened to what the reporter said, he said Christina’s entourage did that. She wasn’t even there :rip: That’s why Beyoncé and her are still friendly and cordial and there isn’t bad blood.

But we know Britney fans, especially like the OP, is obsessed with hating Christina and had to twist this into something it wasn’t. 

Hmm well it's disgusting her entourage did that as well, I hope Xtina checked them 

And now Xtina is the one getting kicked out of award shows and the charts, a beautiful full circle moment

EToQEuD.gif

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

And now Xtina is the one getting kicked out of award shows and the charts, a beautiful full circle moment

EToQEuD.gif

That’s called karma! Now she is only invited to Latin Grammys while interviewers asked her about Britney and not her flop music that barely charts on a single country EToQEuD.gif

Just now, Julia Fox said:

That’s called karma! Now she is only invited to Latin Grammys while interviewers asked her about Britney and not her flop music that barely charts on a single country EToQEuD.gif

:sadviolin:

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

EToQEuD.gif

Xtina has never been kicked out of an award show lmao. You can stop acting like Beyoncé’s killing the charts when she’s serving 98 and OUT!

16 minutes ago, naval23 said:

If this is true then that's super weird and disgusting 

I can't imagine a 20 year old being that obnoxious like gurl you had a successful debut and think you run the world now :hoetenks:

She nasty. We been knew

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

Just now, D.M.F said:

Xtina has never been kicked out of an award show lmao. You can stop acting like Beyoncé’s killing the charts when she’s serving 98 and OUT!

Atleast beyonce can still chart on billboard hot 100 :clap3:

Just now, D.M.F said:

Some don't even make it to 98, dear.

1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

So she's charting still? That can't be said about certain banshees

Beyoncé’s last single Be Alive didn’t even chart on the Hot 100 even after The Oscars lol. Karma got her for some reason then.

Edited by D.M.F

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

help

Beyoncé be getting Oscar nominations while the others... well... get latin gold ig

Dang karma really Came back hard and hit xtina like a brick lol if this is all true. 

10 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Not even with the help of big latin artists like Becky G, Nathy Peluso, and Ozuna? I guess every nation said NO to the “Moves Like Jagger” chanteuse

EToQEuD.gif

16 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Hmm well it's disgusting her entourage did that as well, I hope Xtina checked them 

Yeah, I’m sure Christina wouldn’t be happy her entourage did that. She wasn’t happy with the people around her at the time and changed her team after that time since she was losing control and being pushed too hard to exhaustion 

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

Not even with the help of big latin artists like Becky G, Nathy Peluso, and Ozuna? I guess every nation said NO to the “Moves Like Jagger” chanteuse

EToQEuD.gif

All those X songs you mentioned charted on more charts than Be Alive. Be Alive only charted on 3 charts lmao!!!!!!! ? 

This obviously didn't happen or it's been grossly exagerrated because Beyoncé has nothing but great things to say about Xtina (and viceversa):

And they've always been cordial and nice to each other at Award shows.

And Pink seems to be on good terms with Xtina too. 

Just now, NausAllien said:

This obviously didn't happen or it's been grossly exagerrated because Beyoncé has nothing but great things to say about Xtina (and viceversa):

And they've always been cordial and nice to each other at Award shows.

And Pink seems to be on good terms with Xtina too. 

Yeah, even the reporter who talked about it said it was Christina’s team/entourage, not her. If she had been there he would have actually blamed her. But of course the OP is acting dumb on purpose :rip:

The reporter literally spends the entire clip talking about her bad attitude and the karma she received. It's obvious that the team did it at her request. The denial :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

All those X songs you mentioned charted on more charts than Be Alive. Be Alive only charted on 3 charts lmao!!!!!!! ? 

Be Alive is a soundtrack song that had little to none promo (and no the oscar performance does not count) but if you want to talk about promoted songs, Savage remix out-streamed and out-charted all the X songs I mentioned as well! On main charts might I add 

Be Alive is also an oscar nominated song, something that can’t be said for the Pa Mis Muchachas crooner, I guess the academy kicked her out, no fads allowed!

EToQEuD.gif

45 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

Atleast beyonce can still chart on billboard hot 100 :clap3:

44 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

44 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

So she's charting still? That can't be said about certain banshees

The swift clock :rip:

31 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

Where is xtina’s academy award nominated song?

This might have happened or not happened 20 years ago... Let it go and die. 

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Wow I had no idea she had beef with bey and dc too… first Eminem, Britney, MJB, Mariah, does she get along with anyone?

i find it weird because bey and dc were praising her and were giggly with interviews about her, i mean i know they wont throw shades but i doubt that they are fake enough to that point? it seems weird knowing bey and dc they rather throw a shady eye than give a smiling compliment