Doja’s Elvis OST: ~400k first day on YT

chosensparkles

The Monsters embarassingly trying to deflect :skull: Focus on Hold My Hand being the biggest bomb of all time :sistrens:

Gaga has been hyping and posting about HMH for weeks + it has merch + it has a music video

Doja posted an IG story and that’s it. Yeh she performed it at Coachella but all her performances were taken down.

Deflecting won’t work here monsters

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Also, there is no dirty version of the song.  Wtf.  

this is getting on my nerves. i need the explicit version of the song ASAP wth are they doing :deadbanana4:

Why are people dragging this? Literally has no promo. Besides Doja is all about longetivity. :foxaylove3:

3 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Gaga has been hyping and posting about HMH for weeks + it has merch + it has a music video

Doja posted an IG story and that’s it. Yeh she performed it at Coachella but all her performances were taken down.

right :rip: then they wonder why everyone on ATRL drags gaga

What a dumb thread. I understand OGH can be annoying but if you're willing to stoop this low to attack Doja Cat (who is a Gaga fan and has been nothing but kind towards Gaga) then you're no better than OGHs. This isn't going to hurt Doja Cat anyway. She definitely has a lot more smashes under her belt. 

On 5/7/2022 at 10:17 AM, Nip Tuck said:

I'm a monster and even I can admit that this thread is silly and its so random considering Doja Cat and her stans have always been kind towards Gaga :rip: Idk, a lot of fanbases here from every pop girl are very cult like. I have friends who are Gaga fans in real life and they dont care about silly pop feuds and chart stats :rip: They love Gaga but also love Britney, Xtina, Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, etc. Most GP members dont care about trivial mess like that. 

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I'm a monster and even I can admit that this thread is silly and its so random considering Doja Cat and her stans have always been kind towards Gaga :rip: Idk, a lot of fanbases here from every pop girl are very cult like. I have friends who are Gaga fans in real life and they dont care about silly pop feuds and chart stats :rip: They love Gaga but also love Britney, Xtina, Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, etc. Most GP members dont care about trivial mess like that. 

Yeah, I’m confused by it as well.  I’ve only seen Doja fans boast about Doja stanning Lady Gaga.  I myself like both of them.  

But I guess when it comes to stan wars, there are casualties…I guess Doja is the casualty this time around.  :michael::laugh:

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

What a dumb thread. I understand OGH can be annoying but if you're willing to stoop this low to attack Doja Cat (who is a Gaga fan and has been nothing but kind towards Gaga) then you're no better than OGHs. This isn't going to hurt Doja Cat anyway. She definitely has a lot more smashes under her belt. 

Thank you for being a Monster with Logic :clap3:

This thread was so unnecessary 

On 5/7/2022 at 11:17 AM, Nip Tuck said:

Facts :giraffe:

And, by the way, she took a little More time to chart (3 days lol) but Vegas finally entered Top 200 Spotify Global tuesday !

all that slander of little monsters just to Vegas outstream Hold My Tank on Spotify and Apple Music lmaooo

mind you Vegas has 20M less playlisting reach and it's from a movie 15x less hyped than Top Gun + has no mv yet, god's timing is always right ?

On 5/7/2022 at 8:21 PM, xfreshkidxx said:

Why are people dragging this? Literally has no promo. Besides Doja is all about longetivity. :foxaylove3:

It's just the monsters trying to deflect from HMH tanking.

It's just so weird how monsters can't learn... Every time they feel hit, they just start randomly shooting. :lmao:

OT : good to see the song picking up, as I said, it sounds like a hit. 

• 1 month later...

Vegas is top 40 on Spotify Global.

While the other song that it was compared to is nowhere to be found in the top 100.

The fact that the movie is premiering this weekend and the song has more room to continue growing. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.