• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• GoatGly

• lonnie

• Breathe On Moi

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, John Slayne said:

even in this day and age there are ways to maintain *some* privacy, but she keeps doing all the interviews, performances, public appearances at events, posts on social media... and then she complains about fame? i mean i get that there is a dark side to fame, but she's not even trying to maintain a private life so this is just words

cardi has literally been gone for the past few weeks, ever since she had a baby actually. y'all are weird. this is exactly what she talks about, the media taunts her so do trolls online like most people in this thread. y'all look so stupid 

8 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean she originally rose on reality tv so that doesn't scream anti-fame to me

Im damn sure not a Cardi fan but obviously she didnt know what fame would come with on her come up. There are several ppl who wanted fame until they actually got it and saw that its not all its cracked up to be.

Shes not even talented and a shitty person so she should be lucky she even has success. Do cry about it. :foxaylove3:

attachment-cardi-b.jpg?w=980&q=75

Edited by xfreshkidxx

10 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Came here to say this :rip: 

7 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

cardi has literally been gone for the past few weeks, ever since she had a baby actually. y'all are weird. this is exactly what she talks about, the media taunts her so do trolls online like most people in this thread. y'all look so stupid 

she was just at the met gala AND the afterparty :deadbanana2:

17 hours ago, Click Clack said:

everything & everybody 

4eW.gif

I dont think we should resort to insults like this. Men have done worse **** to get into hollywood. 

16 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Cardi was like 20 years old when she joined love and hip hop. She obviously wasn't expecting her career to launch as big as it did. People change. I think she's grateful for the money she's earned (she never denied that) but she also regrets being famous. She would rather be a rich nobody than a rich famous person and so would I. I do think she needs to lay off social media and ignore the hateful trolls but theres so much more to scrutiny than social media posts. When Cardi goes to the grocery store or shopping center, she is photographed unsolicited and unfortunately its legal to photograph celebrities who just want to live normal human lives. I get annoyed by celebrities all the time but I understand why a lot of them develop trauma from being famous. It sounds like an exhausting anxiety ridden life. I would never want to be famous. I'll just invest in my millions and live a lowkey life. 

Edited by Ricardo1993

not the invasion of privacy rapper complaining about her privacy being invaded :rip: girl

I love her but she needs to get off social media and release the ALBUM

1 hour ago, Аshanti said:

w1aduMj.thumb.gif.b7c18113d5d174cc5a3a93

ncncncncnvv

im so sick of you!

It's the obsessed Barb for me...

Didn't auntie tell y'all to stop obsessing over her opps??

I would love to be famous. Paparazzi following me to the grocery store is like a wet dream.

19 hours ago, Click Clack said:

some great points being made in here

4eW.gif

:deadbanana4:

She does have the money now though, she can do without the fame if she wants to or some of it at least. The rich and famous complaining about their fame will never not be cringe, even if they are right at times. Like what are her followers supposed to do when they'll never reach her heights of wealth and fame :rip:

Like just use the resources you have: go to an island somewhere with your family and stay off social media for a while or seek the great therapy that you can afford etc instead of complaining on social media.

I like her and what she said it’s right, fame sucks….

however, if she hate fame why is she going to the MET gala? Why is she doing interviews/sharing her life? Why doesn’t she just close her social media, stop attending social events and become an businesswoman? :michael: 

She clearly wanted to be famous and even was on a reality TV show, like some already said, that doesn’t scream anti-fame

If she meant this she’d just retire and stop trying to be a public figure

I know celebrities do struggle a lot so don’t miss understand, but they look hypocritical and fake when they say stuff like “god cursed me with fame”:rip:

Edited by Gerardo

She made several points. I don’t know why y’all are acting like she can’t speak on it? She wanted to be rich & famous, succeeded, and now she’s realizing it wasn’t what she thought. Obviously there are people who have bigger problems but I don’t think some people understand just how toxic being famous would be. No amount of money would change that. 

wish he blessed you with a talent

Give us CB2 and then retire then! #CardiHateTrainUntilCB2Arrives :eli:

5 hours ago, Gerardo said:

I like her and what she said it’s right, fame sucks….

however, if she hate fame why is she going to the MET gala? Why is she doing interviews/sharing her life? Why doesn’t she just close her social media, stop attending social events and become an businesswoman? :michael: 

She clearly wanted to be famous and even was on a reality TV show, like some already said, that doesn’t scream anti-fame

If she meant this she’d just retire and stop trying to be a public figure

I know celebrities do struggle a lot so don’t miss understand, but they look hypocritical and fake when they say stuff like “god cursed me with fame”:rip:

This. Her actions suggest differently. She could be a artist and not do the extra activities but she does like attending the Met Gala. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.