• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• fauxtography

• Ethereaaal

• spree

18 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

isn't that more than most MPGs attempt at an OST? other than Billie and Ariana? and also those songs had more hours of tracking plus way more playlisting reach

very good start :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

isn’t 905k like really good? lol

Considering there's more than 200 songs above it, NO :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

isn't that more than most MPGs attempt at an OST? other than Billie and Ariana? and also those songs had more hours of tracking plus way more playlisting reach

HMH is literally getting pop radio airplay. None of the songs in the tweet and in your post got that. 

1 hour ago, jjmed59 said:

Just Look Up (a comedy song at that) debuting with more is :rip:

Literally like no one knew that was a comedy song when they dropped it. (they just saw new Ariana song) 

1 hour ago, jjmed59 said:

Just Look Up (a comedy song at that) debuting with more is :rip:

No shade to Ari, she's amazing and a force, but Just Look Up had massive promo with the movie release (which smashed hard on Netflix) + Today's Top Hits so it makes sense for it outdo Hold My Hand's weird release

14 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Considering there's more than 200 songs above it, NO :deadbanana4:

well whatever tbh, it’s still good and many of us are enjoying it so i think that’s what matters the most atm

Tank My Hand

1985056166_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).thumb

I still like the song

JohnWayneHolland

905k :clap3:I guess Taylor and Beyonce are also over since this got more streams than their OSTs? :frown:

When seeing it in context next to all the other releases - this is... fine?

If they were pushing for a big debut, this would have had massive playlisting, a video and a Friday release... but OGH's will just label them as "excuses" and continue their circlej*rck.

Edited by Peroxide

900k and not even top 200? Seems like it's just liddos mass streaming

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

905k :clap3:I guess Taylor and Beyonce are also over since this got more streams than their OSTs? :frown:

Well the Monsters made countless threads telling her that Spirit was the bomb of the century and the fact that it was such a huge bomb meant Beyoncé was completely over. 

You guys are such hypocrites. And I haven't read the other pages but I just know somewhere there some of you played victims. 

41 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

None has a proper single treatment with radio adds like HMH :rip: 

1 minute ago, Zaram said:

Bey fans should be very quiet :sistrens:

Why should we? You guys bombarded the whole site with Spirit's, Be Alice's, The Gift's threads and you even programmed an invasion of our base thread for an hour. 

Anyway Hive should stay away from this toxicity, Gaga is thankfully not monsters. 

OT : nice debut. 

8 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

No shade to Ari, she's amazing and a force, but Just Look Up had massive promo with the movie release (which smashed hard on Netflix) + Today's Top Hits so it makes sense for it outdo Hold My Hand's weird release

But Ariana's song was dropped like 3 weeks before the film was released.

1 minute ago, Sept said:

so a 2M+ overall radio AI song w no first week radio deal is suppose to garner more exposure than the biggest playlist there is (TTH)

7 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Bey fans should be very quiet :sistrens:

It’s KatyKats. Her last single with a male feature and over 50m playlisting also did below HMH:

ot:

Solid debut in comparison to others. Poor OGH :siptea:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Are the other soundtrack numbers being compared to this also unfiltered though? And comparing first day streaming numbers to soundtrack singles released in 2019 (like Taylor and Beyoncé's) is not exactly the best comparison considering the Spotify user growth has increased by 168% since then. If you multiply their streams by the factor that users have grown, they're actually over/near 1million.

Anyway, ATRL keeps proving itself to live in a cycle of nonsense where no one can ever underperform and if they do, it's not only a negative to the artist, it's a plus to everyone else. This really makes no sense and I guarantee you the public / their image / their position isn't bothered by what number a soundtrack single debuts at...

Edited by swissman

The clown really came back to bite the monsters :deadbanana4: karma keeps receipts

21 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Difference being Taylor and Beyoncé don't rely on OSTs for success because all their studio albums in the last 10 years bombed :swan:

8 hours ago, JennyWayne said:

For reference, here are Shallow’s first week Spotify numbers WW

27/09 - didn't chart - Thursday

28/09 - #54 1,609,651 - Friday

29/09 - #88 (-34) 985,853 - Saturday

30/09 - #107 (-19) 773,252 - Sunday

01/10 - #89 (+18) 932,056 - Monday

02/10 - #88 (+1) 951,854 - Tuesday

03/10 - #81 (+7) 987,574 - Wednesday

Hopefully HMH's numbers will increase once the movie comes out, but the songs needs better playlisting first :mandown: this I Get A Kick Out Of You-level playlisting is not it :spin:

Yes, this really isn't bad. Mostly when you see Shallow didn't even debut 1st day. 

It will grow with the movie. Like I said in another thread, the new song was also being teased in metros in Milan, I know French radios are going to spin this to death, it's radio friendly. 

Also I hope we can come to the conclusion that sometimes side-projects succeed but it's not usually the case and it's very rarely right out of the gate. 

Edited by BnPac

18 minutes ago, Sept said:

what does that mean? that everybody should know about the song on the first day because it is getting added to radio on may 10th? it had 4m playlisting reach and outdid the ones I listed so its performing at the same level as most OST if not better but you guys will try to find anything to complain about to makes yourselves feel good? idgi you guys sound miserable.

Yeah it’s not a hit. The chorus isn’t catchy enough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.