Jump to content

Spotify: Gaga's "Hold My Hand" 1.045M streams [Day 54]


Ratviolo
 Share

Recommended Posts

image.png

 

 

Top 100 soon.

 

gqCjZq4.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • spree

    10

  • fauxtography

    13

  • Ethereaaal

    11

  • Ratviolo

    48

DAY 48

1,029,052 streams

 

DAY 49

1,144,419 streams

 

AIOaTY0.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 days later and the good sis is still climbing. Keep it up HMH :clap3:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t know what day it is. Just throwing in the filtered numbers
 

1,114,580

1,119,485

1,122,470

 

Slow and steady :giraffe: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spree said:

Falling on US Pop radio. OUT on US Spotify.  

and Apple Music: OUT 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A slow-burning hit :clap3:

 

Gaga always wins, huh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, spree said:

Falling on US Pop radio. OUT on US Spotify.  

You confused this thread with the KP fanbase thread..but I understand you seeing both have the same number of pages :swan:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

You confused this thread with the KP fanbase thread..but I understand you seeing both have the same number of pages :swan:

Ooooh what a drag.  How will I ever comeback from that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spree said:

Ooooh what a drag.  How will I ever comeback from that?

You don't have to comeback. Just like KP. :flower2:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, spree said:

Falling on US Pop radio. OUT on US Spotify.  

 

5 hours ago, fentypark said:

and Apple Music: OUT 

tenor.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

You confused this thread with the KP fanbase thread..but I understand you seeing both have the same number of pages :swan:

:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just imagine still being obsessed about the commercial performance of a song by a artist you hate in the ******* DAY 49 :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

You don't have to comeback. Just like KP. :flower2:

 

:gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, PlERRE said:

You don't have to comeback. Just like KP. :flower2:

 

tenor.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor monsters, resorting to going back to Katy Perry drags cuz that is her closest peer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, spree said:

Poor monsters, resorting to going back to Katy Perry drags cuz that is her closest peer.

HMH already has a better chart run than When I'm Gone and she's pulling off an all-stadium tour whereas Katy can only sell out bars and pubs at this point. The only reason Katy doesn't wish to be Gaga is because she's already given up on her career and knows that she will be chained to the American Idol panel until the show finally gets cancelled. Y'all can brag about how Katy outstreamed Gaga for 3/175 days this year and repeat the same line, but her career apart from reality TV and commercials has ended. :giraffe:

 

---

 

Wish it had a bigger boost from TTH but it is what it is. And it's not like true AC music does that well on streaming. Hopefully this goes the way of The Cure in the long-run (respectable amount of streams and platinum) which would make it the biggest MPG OST song since Shallow anyway. :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, the roaches are back I see? :mazen:

Anyways...

 

DAY 50

1,148,976 streams

 

DAY 51

1,148,502 streams

 

TOTAL: 42,660,287 streams

 

dP4oHru.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

HMH already has a better chart run than When I'm Gone and she's pulling off an all-stadium tour whereas Katy can only sell out bars and pubs at this point. The only reason Katy doesn't wish to be Gaga is because she's already given up on her career and knows that she will be chained to the American Idol panel until the show finally gets cancelled. Y'all can brag about how Katy outstreamed Gaga for 3/175 days this year and repeat the same line, but her career apart from reality TV and commercials has ended. :giraffe:

 

---

 

Wish it had a bigger boost from TTH but it is what it is. And it's not like true AC music does that well on streaming. Hopefully this goes the way of The Cure in the long-run (respectable amount of streams and platinum) which would make it the biggest MPG OST song since Shallow anyway. :giraffe:

:gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why do people still caring this song's chart run, this is a theme song for a movie, and have already been outperforming all predictions, this is already enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 2:33 AM, fentypark said:

and Apple Music: OUT 

Wow very stable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 11:59 PM, Nicholai said:

Just imagine still being obsessed about the commercial performance of a song by a artist you hate in the ******* DAY 49 :rip:

!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 8:06 AM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

image.png

 

 

Top 100 soon.

 

gqCjZq4.gif

is it top 100 yet?

 

gqCjZq4.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is actually doing ok for a soundtrack single.

 

Shallow is the exception not the standard to hold people to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 11:46 PM, spree said:

Poor monsters, resorting to going back to Katy Perry drags cuz that is her closest peer.

Not closest peer. :ahh: Please don't insult a 13x Grammy, Oscar, Golden Globe, BAFTA, Critics Choice award winner like that. :jonny: Katy's closest peer is actually Ava Max.

 

52 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

This is actually doing ok for a soundtrack single.

 

Shallow is the exception not the standard to hold people to. 

True. Not everyone can have a smash like 'Shallow'. If you want an example of the rule, try 'Carolina' by Taylor Swift or 'Be Alive' by Beyonce.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...